A baby is born...

Seven hours. 

Seven hours of pain and screaming. Longtooth laid LaGravis by a little area surrounded by flowers. 

He thought it would calm him down

He thought it would calm him down. Lavertus has was having a panic attack but he was willing to help with the delivery. Longtooth did his best to calm LaGravis and held his hand to reassure him that the baby was going to be okay but, LaGravis's brutal strength nearly crushed Longtooth's hand completely. 

"GAH! LONGTOOTH IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" LaGravis screamed, tears streaming down his face.

"I know, I know but you can do it just breathe."

Once it was all over LaGravis had completely passed out. Lavertus almost passed out when there was too much blood but he remained steady. Longtooth on the other hand was the only that had consciousness to spear. He held the little baby in his arms as his little son squirmed trying to get comfortable.

"Hey there...my little warrior."  Longtooth smiled as the infant still hasn't opened his eyes. Lavertus soon passed out only a couple minutes after LaGravis woke up.

"Is the baby okay?" LaGravis said looking very tired and drained of all energy. Longtooth brought his son to LaGravis's view and saw the biggest smile LaGravis has ever made. 

"I think it's only right that you hold him now" Longtooth whispered as he carefully placed the baby in LaGravis's arms. 

"Hey...Laval" LaGravis whispered kissing his son's forehead. Laval had thin orange like hair that barely covered his head. Longtooth couldn't help but laugh at that. Laval finally did his best to open his eyes and LaGravis cheered him on while Longtooth was doing his best not to pass out. Laval had LaGravis's eyes and Longtooth's nose. 

"I'm so happy..." LaGravis sighed as he closed his eyes willingly. Longtooth couldn't agree more.