They're both very stubborn..

A/N: Lavertus is supposed to have a different font when he speaks but I couldn't find the website I found his font in so he will be talking normally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HE WAS HERE?!" Crominous yelled from the top of his lungs, he refrained from slapping Cilo straight in the face. 

"He was fast! I had my eyes on him then in a few seconds he was attacking me! I lost an eye trying to fight this guy!"

"Of coarse you lost an eye! One can not just attack LaGravis and expect to not be injured in some way. I found a four lion soldiers right in the middle of the path to the lion city. Three were unconscious and one was DEAD. Leo had the three remaining beheaded for their failure!" Crominous yelled as he took a glance at the gorge. "You said he just jumped down along with the lion traitor correct?" Cilo nodded rapidly. "I like this side of you...this personality is underestimated and weak while the other two are untrustworthy. One psychopathic the other is blood thirsty but this one is reliable." Crominous gave Cilo a small knuckle sandwich and inched closer to the gorge. 

"Psychopathic?...PSYCHOPATHIC!" Cilo inhaled sharply and charged towards Crominous. "I'LL SHOW YOU PSYCHOPATHIC!!!!!" Cilo whipped out her daggers and was about to slice Crominous's head clean off in a burst of fury when Crominous sharply dodged her and grabbed one of the daggers right out of her hand...and stabbed her in the back.  Cilo cried out in pain as her senses jolted and twitched. This gave Crominous enough time to shove Cilo off the cliff and into the gorge. He tuned out her screams an pleas and and stared at her as she hang on a decaying vine. 

"BROTHER WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!" Cilo squealed at Crominous ferociously. 

"I could let you fall...but dad would kill me so, yeah..you get to live to see another day. But don't you EVER try to kill me again..." Crominous extended his long tail and used it to bring Cilo to save ground. 

"Your h-horrible!" Cilo cried trying to catch her breath. 

"And that's why LaGravis and I are meant to be..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not pregnant!" LaGravis yelled as he stomped up to a smirking Lavertus. 

"LaGravis, it's okay to admit it if it's true~" Longtooth whisper sang as he placed his chin on LaGravis's shoulder. LaGravis sighed sarcastically and patted Longtooth's head. Then yanked on his hair. 

"You. Can't. Prove. It." LaGravis said slowly and gave Lavertus a intimidating glare. Lavertus still just continued to chuckle.

"Once he says what he has to say he doesn't say a word." LaGravis mumbled.

"There is another way to prove it!" Lavertus said bravely. "The waxy stuff on the vines! Mom told me to use it for these kinds of situations. I have to rub it on LaGravis's chest." Lavertus explained as he slide a vine in between his fingers getting the waxy pink substance all over his hands. LaGravis groaned feeling very annoyed but removed his armor anyway and took off his tee shirt. Longtooth gulped at the sight of LaGravis's muscular upper body. LaGravis noticed this and smiled devilishly.

"See something you like my love dove?~" LaGravis winked speaking in a very flirty tone. He bit his lip and moved his arms so Longtooth could see his whole chest. Longtooth blushed incredibly red and turned away quickly. Lavertus just face palmed and smacked the substance on LaGravis's chest.

"You flirt..."