The truth...

Longtooth and LaGravis sat as far away from the tree as possible. Really, they returned to where the vines were and they sat there in silence. 

"My father blamed me for her death.." LaGravis finally spoke. "He said if I hadn't told her about my training she would never had fallen into depression and killed herself." Longtooth couldn't believe the words about Leo th at were coming out of LaGravis's mouth. Sure he knew that Leo was bad but, this is a WHOLE different level...

"LaGravis, it's not your fault " Longtooth said gasping in the middle of his sentence. LaGravis's tears seemed to freeze. They were no longer water but droplets of ice. The tears continued to fall down his cheeks but it would form as water then halfway down his face it would turn into ice.

"Are you okay?!" Longtooth quickly wiped the tears away and kissed his cheeks gently. LaGravis even managed a little grin at Longtooth's sweet gesture. 

"Thank you for everything. I always feared losing anyone i got to close with. I was so afraid I would someone as nice as you. I try to push those thoughts out but it always comes back...promise me you won't leave me. I-I'm sorry if that sounds selfish." LaGravis was cut off when Longtooth connected his lips with LaGravis's.  LaGravis soon just let his guard down and allowed Longtooth to take over.

"I promise to never leave you and don't feel sorry for being afraid." Longtooth cooed into the kiss. LaGravis wrapped his arms around Longtooth's neck and Longtooth put more passion into the kiss. LaGravis secretly didn't approve of him being the submissive one. So, he forcefully pushed Longtooth onto his back and nibbled at his ears. 

"Stop that..." Longtooth groaned.

"Are you going to tickle me again?" LaGravis smirked happily.

"ησ, нє мιgнт мαкє уσυ α ƒαтнєя тнσυgн..." a stranger said staring at the two. LaGravis snapped his head up and saw the one person that annoyed him most. 

"Hello..Lavertus" LaGravis said obsessively as he held Longtooth close.

"Lavertus!" Longtooth cheered as he easily got out of LaGravis's grasp and went to hug the younger lion. However, LaGravis swiftly grabbed Longtooth again and held him tighter.

"υм, ιƒ уσυ тнιηк ι'м gσιηg тσ нυят уσυ уσυя ωяσηg. уσυ кησω ƒαтнєя ηєνєя тσσк αηу тιмє тσ тєα¢н мє тнє тнιηgѕ нє тαυgнт уσυ." Lavertus jokingly walked closer to the couple.

"How did you get down here!" LaGravis nearly screamed as he blushed a bit. 

"мσм ѕнσωє∂ мє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є тσσ! вυт σηℓу ση¢є. ѕнє мα∂є ѕυяє ι яємємвєяє∂ тнє ѕσηg тнσυgн." Lavertus cheerfully smiled. 

"Were you followed?" LaGravis cautiously looked around frantically while still holding Longtooth. Lavertus just started to laugh and laugh.

"уσυ нανє ησ ι∂єα нσω мαηу яανєηѕ נυмρє∂ ∂σωη нєяє! ѕσмє ѕтαятє∂ ѕ¢яєαмιηg тнαт тнєу ¢συℓ∂η'т ƒℓу вα¢к υρ. ησ σηє ¢αη gєт нєяє ωιтнσυт кησωιηg мσм'ѕ ѕσηg." Lavertus chuckled one last time. Longtooth even chuckled too but then his eyes widened. 

"Lavertus...you said I might make LaGravis a father. What do you mean by that?" LaGravis immediately slapped his hand over Longtooth's mouth and pulled him back farther away from Lavertus. Lavertus chuckled again at his brother's embarrassment.

"σηℓу ℓισηѕ ιη тнє яσуαℓ ƒαмιℓу ¢αη нανє 'ιт' ωιтн тнє ѕαмє gєη∂єя ℓιση αη∂ ѕтιℓℓ нανє ¢υвѕ." LaGravis did the 's top talking' motion but of course Lavertus ignored it. "ι кησω ℓαgяανιѕ αη∂ ι кησω уσυ тωσ ρяσвαвℓу αℓяєα∂у ∂ι∂ 'ιт'. αη∂, ℓαgяανιѕ ιѕ ѕнσωιηg αℓℓ ѕумρтσмѕ σƒ ρяєgηαη¢у. σвѕєѕѕιση, σρєηℓу єχρяєѕѕιηg ємσтισηѕ, вєιηg ѕυвмιѕѕινє, єт¢." Lavertus explained.

Longtooth looked at LaGravis's surprisingly. "LaGravis?" Longtooth raised an eyebrow. LaGravis just blushed even harder...

(TRANSLATIONS FOR ANYONE WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT LAVERTUS SAID. SOME CHARACTERS HAVE DIFFERENT FONT STYLES)

1: "No, he might make you a father though."

2: "Um, if you think I'm going to hurt you your wrong. You know father never took the time to teach me the things he taught you."

3: "Mom showed me this place too! But only once. She made sure i remembered the song though."

4: "You have no idea how many ravens jumped down here! Some started screaming that they couldn't fly. You can't get here without mom's song."

5: "Only lions in the royal family can have 'it' with the same gender and still have cubs."

6: "I know LaGravis and I know you probably already did 'it'. And, LaGravis is showing all symptoms of pregnancy. Obsession, openly expressing emotions, being submissive, etc."