You'll be fine pt2...

Lavertus was frightened. His brother was never really 'happy' let alone managed a laugh. LaGravis on the other hand was grinning like an idiot laughing his lungs out (A/n: lol not literally). Tears streamed down his face as they began to freeze slowly. Longtooth could tell he was happy, his lover may not show any kind of emotion other than rage but he knew when LaGravis was enjoying himself.

"I'm going to be a dad...I going to have kid and I'm going to be dad." LaGravis managed to blurt out. Longtooth smiled and moved closer to him.

"More like mom..." Lavertus mumbled but Longtooth has inhuman (lion) hearing and gave Lavertus a little glare. There's nothing that can slip pass Longtooth with that capability.

"Soooooo...what you gonna name him? HOW ABOUT LAVERTUS JR?" Lavertus said in a whacky voice.

"Not in a million years..." LaGravis smiled at his brother's silliness. Lavertus kissed LaGravis on the lips and hugged him tightly.

"Don't be worried.. You'll be fine." Longtooth whispered. LaGravis couldn't help but smile.

"How do you know I'm worried?"

"Your heartbeat..." LaGravis was smiling even bigger now.

"...So I'm going to be a grandfather?" A mysterious voice asked innocently. Everyone snapped their heads in the direction the voice came from. There...the same place where LaGravis and Longtooth stood when they first came to Lia'mere's world, was Leo the lion king. Not showing a smidge of emotion. LaGravis's heart almost stopped out of pure fear. He looked to right into his father's eyes. The emptiness, the anger, the power in his advantage. Something that was always in Leo's eyes made LaGravis's independence and soul dissolve.

 Something that was always in Leo's eyes made LaGravis's independence and soul dissolve