The simple song pt2

LaGravis and Longtooth continued to fall endlessly into the cavern. LaGravis kept hearing little whimpers and whispers in his mind. 

"Why does this happen every time I come here?" LaGravis thought to himself.

"чøυ ¢αи fıиđ мe ıf чøυя вяανe......"

LaGravis looked around anxiously. There was no one there but Longtooth. He started to smack his forehead with his palm. Why was he hearing his mother's voice? 

"...αš łøиg αš чøυ вełıeνe тħeяe ıš α łıgħт.." the voice said echoing.

"What does that mean?" Longtooth said turning to LaGravis. LaGravis brought his gaze to Longtooth in fear. 

"Y-you...can hear her?" LaGravis said trying to get closer to Longtooth. Longtooth nodded and asked again.

"What does that mean? I knew you've been hearing her. So, what does that mean? As long as you believe there's a light.." Longtooth explained looking below him. LaGravis sighed and began for a long explanation.

"When I was young my mother was three times more popular than my father. Lions, wolves, eagles, and many others said her voice was as soft as wool and her beauty incomparable. Her personality was a gift from God. She had skin always seemed be some different shade of gold but each shade was shimmering." LaGravis couldn't stop himself from smiling like a idiot. "She always had elegant clothes and when she was attacked she would always return home with crying men! I would know I was with her twenty-four-seven. The most silliest thing I have ever heard was that her eyes her made of emeralds and silver, hahaha! Oh, and that her hair was as black as night and the jewels she used to decorate her hair were the stars! Hahahahahahahahah!! Oh my goodness! Hehehe... although, my favorite thing about her though is her devotion make me happy..she was always there for me, always talked to me about everything! I wanted to be with her forever but..sadly, my father found a way still make me a weapon..."

Flashback...

"I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR..." Leo said grabbing LaGravis by the arm. 

"But! But! Momma wanted to teach me how to connect with animals!" LaGravis said pouting sadly.

"I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO CONTROL ANIMALS!" Leo said ferociously tightening his grip on LaGravis's arm.

Lia'mere, queen of the lion tribe watched as her husband dragged her son away for some "training". She sighed heavily and was about to walk when she turned suddenly. 

"чøυ ¢αи'т тяαıи α ¢ħıłđ тø вe α šøłđıeя! ħe ħαš тø ħανe тħe мıиđ тø đø šø!" Lia'mere yelled hoping that her son had heard her. LaGravis true at it and smiled.

Present day..

"Mom..." LaGravis groaned as he covered his face with his powerful hands. "I never got have that lesson to be with animals and now...haha, bird won't even fly over me." LaGravis smiled weakly. Longtooth held LaGravis close and whispered sweet things into his eat. Things like "it's okay" or "I miss hear too" and "I'm here it's okay".

"She said if I ever missed her...I would sing, a song she once sang to me." LaGravis was on the verge of tears. 

"Will you sing it to me?" Longtooth asked crossing his legs. 

"Sure..." LaGravis nervously cleared his throat.

LaGravis finished his song and surprisingly Longtooth was in tears. 

"That. Was. The. Most. Beautiful. Thing. I. Have. Ever-"

"Yeah, yeah I have the voice of a thousand Angels...mom's words not mine."  LaGravis and Longtooth chuckled as LaGravis took time to look at his surroundings.

"Oh look...we're here."