Identity...

A/N: since chima doesn't exactly have glass Windows they have this square shaped space in a wall. (For example in Laval's room, he has a window but no glass)

LaGravis is now wearing a white tee shirt and black shorts. (What he wears under his armor and Longtooth is wearing his usual clothing.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leo sat quietly in his room meditating intently as the rain fell outside. ' Breaking your son's mind from far distances gets tiresome..' he thought to himself as he stared out the window of his master bedroom. To anyone else besides him, his room would have looked like a weapon room. Leo would have many people every day try to assassinate him in strange ways so he always had to be prepared. This goes for LaGravis too. People thought LaGravis might as well been a nightmare with legs. Of course LaGravis wasn't scarier than Leo but he was very VERY close. "Longtooth huh? LaGravis loves a mere pawn...well" Leo said to himself getting up and grabbing his sharpest sword. "Pawns are born to die..." Leo exited his room and walked down the hall causally. "And weapons are used to kill..."

Meanwhile...

Longtooth and LaGravis were sitting in a cave letting the rain have it's freedom. LaGravis was very close to falling asleep but his body was refusing to even relax. "LaGravis, how do you feel?" Longtooth said switching his gaze to LaGravis.

"I don't feel free, that's a fact. But at least I'm happy." LaGravis said not talking his eyes off the cave entrance. 

"Your paranoid." 

"...Yeah." LaGravis admitted as he sat up.

"You should get some rest, you'll need it." Longtooth putting his hand on LaGravis's lap.

"I was built to be awake whenever I feel like i need to." LaGravis said still not looking at Longtooth.

"You were built to KILL whoever pushed you over the edge! You built to listen to no one bit your father." Longtooth said in a serious tone.

"I know..." LaGravis gave up and fell on his back on the ground.

"Y'know, I realized something about you." Longtooth began. "You act hopeless and mean one moment than your happy and somewhat alive the next. Then you act gothic and mean again. You keep switching. Your father tried to hide any hint of a personality you had. And he created this fake version of you that engraved its way into your head." LaGravis listened to Longtooth's words and was kind of afraid because he was right on the dot.

"I have DID. Dissociative Identity Disorder. My father did everything in his power to hide it." Longtooth was actually quite stunned.

"There. Answered your little conspiracy theory." LaGravis said finally looking at Longtooth and doing little movements with his fingers. That's when LaGravis could feel Longtooth's presence come even closer to him.

"I don't like the fact that he his everything special about you."Longtooth cooed in LaGravis's ear. LaGravis blushed a very dark red and sadly Longtooth noticed this. He chuckled a bit and climbed on top of LaGravis, quickly pinning his hands above him. LaGravis blushed an even darker red and tried to move his hands but at the same time he didn't want to fight at all. "Are you ticklish LaGravis?" Longtooth said grinning a bit. 

"Maybe.." LaGravis gulped actually never being tickled before. That's when he felt fingers attack his ribs and back and in a matter of seconds LaGravis was laughing so hard he couldn't hear himself laugh. 

"So you ARE ticklish!" Longtooth said not having any mercy on LaGravis's body. LaGravis was just wheezing and squirming around like a worm at this point, laughing his butt off. 

"P-please! S-stop! Hahahahahahahahah!!!" Longtooth ignored LaGravis's pleas and started to poke his stomach. That broke LaGravis right there. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OH MY..HAHAHA!!" LaGravis was trying to move Longtooth's hand but to no avail Longtooth kept on tickling. 

After about fifteen straight minutes Longtooth ended his invasion on LaGravis's body. LaGravis could hardly breath let alone speak. 

"No that's the LaGravis I like to see." Longtooth planting a kiss on LaGravis's nose. 

"Your evil..." LaGravis said barely even audible.

That's when LaGravis's breathing went back to normal but Longtooth started to kiss plant kisses all over LaGravis's chest.

"H-hey! Stop that!" LaGravis demanded when he felt Longtooth lick LaGravis's collar bone. 

"YOU! Mister need to learn to relax..."

LaGravis stared into Longtooth's golden orbs and grinned.