intro

hello hello and welcome to my shitty ass story! don't worry, i won't be typing in lowercase for this story (or maybe i will idk let me live).

so here's a better description:

kylie, or ki, and luke used to date. totally normal. they're okay, they love each other so much and all that nice stuff. well one night it really hits luke that he could spend the rest of his life with ki, and as happy as that makes him, it scares him too.

so he begins to drift from kylie, trying to get her to not love him anymore. not only does he come from a bad family, but he has his demons that can never leave him alone. how could anyone love that? kylie asks him about it because ki loves luke more than she loves breathing and he's just so cold with his reply so kylie says "you know what? i don't need this. you apparently can't appreciate how good i've been to you, you knew how my family felt about you but i went against them and dated you anyways. if you're gonna be like this, then i won't be here for it."

and with that she walked out, breaking luke's heart with every step she took.

time skip like idk six to eight months and kylie's living with her bestie emma again and she's doing okay, she still misses luke and worries about him, but she remembers how he made her feel and shakes it off. so one day she's out walking with her buddy ashton and she sees luke. they make eyecontact and kylie kind of stops breathing because oh my god there he is but tries to put on a brave face.

luke, on the other hand, is a mess. ever since that day kylie left, luke's life fell apart; he stopped eating, stopped sleeping and he just lost all reason for living. and now he sees ki with his best friend and his first thoughts are "seriously? how can she be fine? how could she have moved on so fast?" but then he really looks at her again and he sees the girl he fell so hard for two years ago, and he realizes that he doesn't want to lose her.

so he vows to change his life for the better, for ki.

SO THATS MY STORY GO TELL ALL YOUR LITTLE RAT FRIENDS TO READ IT PLS
also yes my name is emma and yes i know that's a character here okay don't @ me i know.

also this might be a series idek man BUT LIKE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE KYLIE GOING BACK TO TELL EMMA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED

also i dedicate this whole freakin' book to my irl ki, mukecide my bes fren (enjoy this book rat i made it just for you bcos you never shut up about luke)

-emma