"It's tumblr."

Ki

Luke pulled away first, a dizzy grin on his face. "Oh god, don't look at me like that." I scoffed, and hit his chest lightly. He laughed, and we kept walking down the shoreline. "Hey, this lighting looks great." I said, and took out my phone to take a picture of Luke. "Here, put on my jacket. It's tumblr." I said, and Luke shrugged the jacket on.

I quickly snapped a picture, and kept it in my gallery for now.

Fuck it. I'm posting it.

i know if i go, i'll die happy tonight

I finished captioning it, and noticed that Emma and Calum had both posted. Emma posted a picture of Calum, because he's all she ever talks about, and a picture of the both of them, with him smiling against her cheek.

got my bad baby by my heavenly side

What an emo. After I read that caption, I checked and saw that Calum had followed the Summertime Sadness captions, with a picture of just Emma looking just above the camera, and with the lyrics "I'm feeling electric tonight" as the caption. I commented a (-; emoticon, and exited Instagram because my phone was dying.

Luke and I turned around, and reached the other people we brought along. Emma was lying on the sand, and Calum was just sitting next to her. I laid next to Emma, and Luke continued standing. From my position, I got to see the sun go up. I looked to see Emma recording it, and saw Calum missing it all together because he was looking at her. I gagged, and turned back to the sunrise.

Soon enough, the sun was fully risen, and we all tried to get the sand out of ourselves, Emma complaining that she didn't think this though. "Also, I never found my pants. I'm suing the entire Australia city." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

We dropped Luke off first, and then Emma and I switched so I could drop her off at Calum's and just drive back to my place. It's Sunday, so Calum has custody over Emma today.

The ride back home was extremely tiring, but luckily there were hardly any cars so I didn't have to deal with traffic.

I opened the front door, and was greeted by Pants, Emma and I's dog. "Hey buddy." I said, and bent down to pat the small animal. After about ten minutes, I took a shower and crashed on my bed.

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, and saw a bunch of Twitter notifications. The first tweet I saw was "my biggest kink is seeing all of my parents hanging out again", which made me laugh. Another one was in all caps and was about the fact that we all coordinated our captions to a Lana Del Rey song, and I then noticed that Lana followed me.

2014 me would be shaking, but 2021 me is pretty chill about it. I hummed to some old song, and then started getting a call from Emma. "Hello?" I asked, yawning after. "Why did you let me drink so much. My head feels like a 14 year old's dick, it's being beaten too much for it to be healthy." Emma groaned, me asking myself why I picked the phone up. "Yeah, okay. Your fault for drinking a whole package of beers. I told you it wouldn't work." I reminded, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"You should've stopped me!"

"I did, and then you accused me of being sexist because I was implying that women can't hold their beer."

"Oh."

With that, Emma said goodbye and hung up. I finished up in the bathroom, and remained in my sweatpants. I looked through more tweets from last night, most of them being conspiracy theories about me and Luke. A lot of people noticed he was wearing my jacket, and a lot of people were freaking out.

It was then I saw a DM from Vivianne.

Emma

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled, stumbling into the bathroom. "I look like shit." I said, and reached into the cabinet to get the face wash and to brush my teeth. After that, I took a shower. Seeing as it's already almost 2, I took my time in the shower.

I gasped, remembering that I left my car with a bunch of sand in it. I groaned, and stepped out of the shower. "Fuck me." I said, realizing I forgot to pack clothes for-after my shower. I ducked my head out, and saw Calum's back facing me from the kitchen. I struggled to keep my towel on, and managed to find an old shirt and some shorts. By the time I thought of underwear, it was too late.

I joined Calum at the table, noticing his still-wet hair. "Morgle." I said, and he hummed. "Morgle." He said back, and I exhaled. "I think Ki and Luke are going to get back together." I mumbled, and he nodded. "We need to find Ash someone. He's too lovable to be this single." I said airily, resting my head on the table.

"I was single for four years before we met, you know." Calum reminded me, and I laughed in response. "Yeah, well that's not counting the hot second you and Cosmo were dating." I spoke, hearing him inhale. "Bad times, 2016. Then you came along in my DM's and I was never the same." Calum hummed, me giggling at the memory. "Good thing I had the balls to ask you out. And to ask if we could meet.

"And now, I'm asking if you want to marry me."

leave me alone i wanted to do something emo and wanted more calma (emlum?? calma?? both sound like medicine) so here we are

anyways yes comment vote and tell ur little rat friends to read this pls

love u guys
-emma