"Copyright, or whatever."

Kylie woke up the next morning with a pulsing head, clutching her head in pain. "I'm never drinking again," she lied to herself. She heard Emma bustling around outside, so after groggily washing her teeth she looked for her. she found the younger girl sitting at the table, scrolling on her phone.

"Good morgle. It's three in the afternoon."

Kylie scoffed, and took a seat next to her.

"Liar. I checked, it's only eleven."

Emma put down her phone, and looked at Ki. "Calum went to get lunch. I had a relevation. Is it relevation or revelation? Anyways, I don't want a joke wedding. Calum deserves better. I love him so much, Ki." Emma suddenly got emotional, which made Ki uncomfortable. "That's nice." She said, and Emma groaned. "I want to get married in the new year. 2018 needs a good start." Emma winked, and Kylie rolled her eyes.

"You need a dress." Ki hummed, and Emma shrugged. "Anything white will do." Emma stood up, and walked outside. "Leave me here, I guess." Kylie groaned as she saw the daylight, and went to get something to eat.

She thought of what the future held, thinking about her and Luke. She took out her phone and saw a good morning message from him.

good morning baby momma

Ki rolled her eyes, and quickly replied.

is that really what you have me under on your phone

A quick response came, and Kylie laughed.

it better be what you have me as elizabeth

She put her phone up, and walked out to Emma.

She sat next to her, and held her hand. "God, your hands are soft. Sorry." Emma giggled, and they looked at the sun.

A few months later, they found themselves in that same position again.

It was Emma and Calum's after party of their wedding.

They got married one day after Calum's birthday, and now here they are. Emma took some time away to catch up with Ki, who was previously chatting with Luke and Holly. Emma found a good dress, with enough boob to get people to show up to the wedding and enough coverage so people wouldn't tell from a first glance that she was pregnant.

"The wedding was beautiful, by the way." Kylie didn't move her head as she spoke, and they watched the sunset. "Thank you. I think his mom really likes me. Then my family showed up and it got all Mexican. I don't even know where they got all that alcohol from." Emma chuckled, and turned around to look for Calum.

"Hey, you still like me right!"

"Totally!"

Emma sighed in relief, and Ki laughed. "I appreciated the Panic at the Disco music there." Kylie mused, and Emma turned to look at her. "Gotta look out for my emos." She pumped her first against her chest, then raised it to the sky. Ki rolled her eyes, and Calum appeared.

"People keep telling me to get excited for tonight. I want to tell them it's too late, but I'll let them stay innocent." Calum sat on Emma's lap, and Ki wondered if that was safe for the baby.

"Why don't we switch spots. I don't want to wrinkle the dress." Calum suggested, and they switched. "You had to have BTS play, didn't you?" He asked Emma, and she smiled. "I wouldn't be me if I didn't. Anyways, thanks for letting me slow dance to one of your songs."

"It was for my own wedding.

"Still. Copyright, or whatever."

Ki let them be, getting up to find Luke again. "What was it like being best man?" She asked, and he grinned as he wrapped an arm around her. "I could ask the same for you, Ms. Bride of Honor." She laughed, and took a drink from a platter being passed around. She handed it to Luke, who took it gratefully.