"Ms. WWE."

one week time skip because im a fucking mess

Ki

Emma was hosting yet another party, because it "makes her feel young again" even though she's literally twenty six, which she claims is old but- it's whatever.

I pulled out my good jeans, and stepped into them, and took out my shirt, which was really just a shirt that said something about cake, and put on normal socks. I walked out of my room to see the party in full swing, Emma wearing her strapless dress that she's constantly picking up, and socks as to not damage the wood floors.

Calum wasn't far away, watching her from a distance while maintaining a conversation with Ashton. I saw Michael milling around, talking to Donna. I recognized Nova too, and understood why Emma was wearing her boob dress.

Emma was so wrong. Nova's eyebrows are nowhere near mine.

I pursed my lips when I saw Vivianne, and bent down to pick up Pants. I held the dog, scratching behind his ear because he's a good boy, until eventually Holly took him out of my hands.

I heard the door close, and saw Luke walk in, looking much different that the last time I saw him. He had on jeans that fit, and a relatively nice shirt, not to mention good old' Vans. I sighed, and went to grab a drink. I bent down to reach it, and straightened up to see Luke behind me.

"Jesus, you scared me." I said, and opened my can of Coke. "Sorry. I wanted to talk to you." He said, and I sighed. "Let's, go to the balcony then." I said, and walked to the balcony without waiting for him. I reached the area first, and he closed the door behind him.

"So?" I asked, and he exhaled. "I wanted you to know that I'm changing. Myself. Completely." He said, and I scoffed. "Okay?" I asked, and took a long swig of Coke. "For you! I'm doing all of this for you!" He said, and I laughed. "So, you want me to validate you for that or something? What do you want from me, Luke?" I asked, and he looked me in the eyes. "I want you to wait for me." He said, and walked out, leaving me alone. I stood for a while, until I heard Emma call me from inside.

"Girl, you need to come inside."

I walked back inside to see someone I hoped I'd never see ever again.

Arzaylea.

"You're not wanted here." I heard Emma, and Arzaylea attempted to scare her by side eyeing her, but Emma just gave her the stink eye that made someone cry once. "I don't care. I can go wherever I want, they're called legs." She said, and walked to the kitchen. "Um, no? Get out of my damn house, no one invited you. I knew you were unclassy, but to just walk into someone's home? That's a new low, even for you." Emma said, grabbing Arzaylea by her shoulders and dragging her out.

"This isn't fair!" Arzaylea yelled, and I could practically see Emma rolling her eyes. "Fuck off, no one asked. Learn when you're wanted, which, when it comes to everyone in this room, is never." With that, Emma almost closed the door, but Arzaylea put her foot in the way. "I swear to God, I'm not afraid to cut off your ugly foot." Emma said, and Arzaylea narrowed her eyes at Luke.

"Luke invited me!"

The room collectively looked at Luke, me included. He shook his head, and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'd literally rather fuck a blender than text you, Arzaylea. Stop dragging me into this." He said, and in turn we looked back at Arzaylea who managed to get in the house again.

"You know you still want me Luke, you were never satisfied with Vivianne or Kylie. You can't deny it, we're desperately attracted to each other." Artichoke said in a dreamy-tone, and Emma scoffed. "Desperate is right. Now, for the last time, get out." Emma said, pulling Artichoke away with more force, until Artichoke slapped Emma. Not hard, but enough to get Calum to shake his head.

"Don't touch me, skank." Artichoke said, and the room all sighed and shook their head.

I heard it before I saw it, but Emma backhanded Arzaylea across the face, hard. Like, full on bitchslap. "Listen here, ugly ass bitch, it's one thing to come into my home and just waltz in like you own the fucking place, but it's another to slap me. How sad is it that you had to resort to violence, though, isn't it?" Emma said in her condescending tone, already bringing another hand to slap Arzaylea again, but Calum intervened.

"I think she learned her lesson, Emma." Calum said, and Emma huffed. "Whatever you say." She hummed, and Arzaylea held her cheek. "You-you cut me!" Arzaylea gasped, and removed her fingers to reveal blood, and three scratches across her face, and Emma laughed. "That's just with my ring. I'll do it again with something more permanent, now leave us alone." Emma said, and tried to get Artichoke to leave.

But, she persisted. "You can't do this-" Artichoke said, and I heard Emma go "Oh, my God. Do you ever shut up! Step off, hoe." With a very hard shove, Emma closed the door behind Artichoke and locked it. Emma sighed, and stood up, turning the music back on, and went to her room.

Calum and I followed her, but he beat me to it and I got locked out.

I began to laugh at the situation, because in comparison to how I've seen Emma hit, what she did to Artichoke was nothing.

There's a reason Emma had to leave Texas.

I go back to the party, noticing the absence of Ashton. I somehow regrouped with Luke, and noticed him sipping something out of a solo cup. "Did you really invite her?" I asked, and Luke choked on his drink. "I'm drunk, but I'm not that drunk." Luke said in an accusing way, making me laugh. "It was nice to see her get slapped though. And by Emma, what a way to go." I chuckled, and he nodded in agreement.

"It'd be an honor to be bitchslapped by Emma. Anyways, where is Ms.WWE?" Luke asked, and I pointed in the direction of the hallway. He nodded, and took another sip of his drink. I took a sip of my Coke too, leaning on the wall with Luke.

"I miss you." I let the words slip from my mouth, him raising an eyebrow. "I miss you, too." He said, and neither of us moved. We just stared at our friends, how they talked and danced, and how they basically just lived.

I shook my head, walking away to talk to Celeste. Sadly, she was occupied with Holly. Eventually, I went to my room, and closed the door.

I put on music of my own, recognizing the intro to Somebody Else come on. I put my headphones on, and tried not to think about the noises from the living room. 

I soon felt a weight dip in my bed, and clutched his sides.

"I'm sorry, Ki. I really am. I wasn't thinking when I said what I did, or when I let you walk out. I was too focused on myself, I was too worried about my career and my life. I didn't realize, but you were my life, and my career. Any of the good love songs I've written are about you. Anything good I've ever done, is because of you. I just wanted you to know." He said, and I looked up at him.

I didn't know what to say, so I reached for my earbuds and plugged them in and shared with Luke.

We listened to the outro together, breathing in time with each other. I closed my eyes, remembering that this was something we'd do a lot as a couple, just listening to music. He ran circles with his fingers on my waist, me stroking his back. We didn't move for another six songs, just us sitting.

I was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry too."

fuck me that was 1369 words i feel like jk rowling or something

anyways a lot happened here

i felt like bitchslapping arzaylea so here we are + happy moon day guys the eclipse made me update

speaking of the eclipse i looked up at the sun twice so here's to hoping i go blind but anyways i diDNT SEE THE DAMN ECLIPSE

anyways expect more emo coming soon

-emma