"It's 5sos, bitch!"

I made eyecontact with Luke again, and he broke said eyecontact and went to talk to Holly, Celeste's girlfriend. Why? I don't know. I saw Celeste eye them suspiciously before Holly left to hold hands with Celeste. I laughed at Luke's failed attempt at flirting, and went to find something less-pathetic to do. I sat on one of the recliners as Michael and Calum were in an intense game on Just Dance, and saw Michael try to push Calum away from the screen.

"Place your bets!" Donna yelled, and I felt around for some spare change, coming up with twelve cents. "Twelve cents on Calum." I said, and Donna took it. "Ten dollars on the booty!" Emma said, and Donna took it as well. In the end, Calum did end up winning, and won the ten dollars and twelve cents. "Okay now give me my money back." I heard Emma say as Calum rejoined her.

I stayed sitting as Holly and Zeke started a game, and began to wonder how Emma and I's small apartment held so many people. "Okay, who wants tacos!" I heard Emma cheer, and I looked up in interest. "Then follow me because I am not cooking. We're getting Taco Bell." She said, and Calum, Celeste, Michael and I followed her out to the car. "Ash, watch the apartment please?" I asked, and he nodded, and I closed the door.

"Hurry up Ki, I'm starving!" Emma whined, and I rolled my eyes in a mocking way as I sat in the back seat. "Okay, so first we're stopping at McDonald's because I haven't gone there all week-" Emma started, but I interrupted "it's barely Monday." to which Emma glared at me. "I'm feeding my addiction, anyways, so McDonald's and then Taco Bell. Deal?" Emma asked, and we all nodded.

Emma started to drive, and I noticed Calum fidget nervously, and squinted at him. I then turned to Celeste, who was in the middle, and looked on her phone. "Hey, hand me the AUX!" I said, and Calum handed me the chord. Celeste plugged it in and we heard the familiar opening of "Kiss Me Kiss Me", and Emma gasped, turning up the volume. Michael groaned, and Calum just smiled.

"Can I call wake you up on a Sunday! Late night, I think we need to getaway! Head lights hold tight turn the radio loud, the radio loud!" Celeste, Emma and I sang obnoxiously, rolling down the windows, and Celeste opened up the sunroof and stood on the console to yell out the lyrics to the world. She scared the shit out of walking pedestrians, that's for sure.
"It's 5sos, bitch!" She yelled, and we pulled up to the McDonald's.

Emma parked, and got off with Calum. "It'll just be a minute." She said. "Why doesn't she just use the drive-thru?" Michael asked, and I shrugged. We all watched the two in interest as Calum stopped Emma at the door, and I could see the questioning look in her face from being stopped.

Calum got on one knee.

"Oh-oh my god! Oh my god!" Celeste and I started cheering, opening the doors to go and see. "The fact that you're doing this at a McDonald's makes it so much better, yes, yes!" Emma said, and Calum slipped a Spider-Man ring on her. "Oh, it's beautiful!" She said, and admired her hand. "Can we go get my food now?" Emma asked shyly, and Calum nodded, and Celeste and I went back to the car.

"Did Calum actually use a Spider-Man ring?" Michael asked, and we both nodded. "It was damn beautiful." Celeste said, and wiped a fake tear away. "I hope they get married at McDonald's too." I said, and noticed them come back with food. They got in the car, and Emma handed Calum the ring. She turned around for whatever reason, and saw the looks on our faces.

"Oh, it wasn't an actual proposal. Calum fake proposes in front of restaurants because then we get free food!" Emma said, and Calum nodded goofily. I sat back in awe, and in disbelief. "How many times have you guys gotten 'engaged', then?" I asked, and Calum thought. "Maybe seven or eight times." He said, and Emma started the drive to Taco Bell. I sighed, and looked at Celeste. "White people." I said, and Celeste burst out laughing.

"Excuse you, when you're on a budget, you gotta make things happen. And you're literally the whitest person here!" Emma said accusingly, and I gasped. "Michael's here too!" I said, then added a "sorry Mike." before getting back to the conversation. He waved me away nonchalantly, and I leaned back in my seat. "What happened to the sweet tunes?" Calum asked, and Emma shook her head. "Honey, no. Don't say that phrase again, ever. Please." She said, and put her hand over his.

"Who wants to listen to Big Time Rush!"

literally this chapter was more of a filler/comedy than actual story line whoops

also im wheezing bcos i would totally do what emma and calum did just for free food

anyways more drama next part!