Chapter 12: Nightmares and Daydreams.

"Shiro!"

I ran to him and he picked me up and spun me.

"I've missed you so much!"

The love of my life kissed my forehead as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you too, YN!"

I was still in my space suit with everyone in the lab.

Matt, Mr Holt, Katie, Mr Iverson, my mom, my dad, and my younger brother.

Shiro put me down and I greeted everyone else.

"Me, my dad and Shiro are going to Kerberos in a few years."

"That's amazing."

Shiro came up behind me.

"Congratulations, guys!"

I saw a dark cloak come from the corner of the room with the same sword I got injured by Haggar with. They impaled me.
The person wasn't Haggar nor Sendak. They vanished into the air, dropping the sword.

"YN!"

Everyone rushed by me.

"You're gonna be okay."

My world started going back and I shot out of bed with tears running down my face.

I gripped the sheets of Shiro's bed as I went to the bathroom. I took off my shirt and examined my tattoo.

Don't die on my Shiro, I love you.

Someone knocked on the door.

I fixed myself and opened the door.

Lance.

"Hey Lance."

He walked in.

"I heard you scream. Are you okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Just peachy."

He looked in my eyes with concern, while I tried to not make eye contact.

"Worried about Shiro?"

I nodded.

"It's just... he can't be gone."

I looked at Cuban.

"Can he?"

He looked down and then pulled me into a hug.

He was about 4 or 5 inches taller than me. I reached about his mouth, his chin if I leaned over. He was cocky when I first met him but he has wormed his way into my heart. He was learning how to take feelings into consideration before he speaks. (which sounds like a Keith thing but I swear it's Lance.)

He sighed.

"Everything will work out the way it needs too. I honestly don't know if it'll be okay. I'm nervous too."

I wrapped you arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

It was nice to know that the paladins were just as worried.

"Thank you Lance, I think I'm good."

I pulled away as he exited. I went back to bed and tried to dream of something nice or even recall some nice memories of me and Shiro but it didn't work.

"Hello, where am I?"

"With me, my truest darling."

I whipped my head around to see Prince Lotor.