Chapter 14: Workouts and Battles

"Even when the dark comes crashing through,
when you need a friend to carry you,
and when you're broken on the ground,
you will be found.
So let the sun come streaming in,
cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again,
lift your head and look around:
you will be found."

You will be found.

I opened my eyes, remembering the memory of me and Pidge hugging.

I looked over at Shiro's alarm clock and noticed it was about to go off.

Beep beep beep beep.

"YN, wake up. 6 AM."

I laughed as he rolled over.

"I guess I was up before you were."

He smiled as we both piled out of bed.

~timeskip a few hours into the dining hall~

"Okay, we are going to be having a day full of training. You will be shifting throughout paladins so you will see everyone. It's currently 8 AM. You will have a free hour to discuss plans, so at 9 AM you will start and 7 PM is when we start a new activity. That gives you guys 10 hours and that means that you'll be spending 2 hours training with another paladin. I posted the list of who will be partnered with who at what times. You can look at those now if you please."

Everyone got up as i were just spaced out.

"Cool, I get to train with YN first."

I looked over at Hunk with a smile.

"Ugh, I train with mullet head last." Lance said.

Allura chimed into the conversation.

"Whoever you train with last will be your partner in the next building exercise."

I finally mustered up the strength to get up from my seat and check the list, luckily Pidge and Keith were still looking over the list.

Hunk
Lance
Pidge
Keith
Shiro

"So now that you know who you are with, you can continue eating and talk over plans with them for the first two hours."

I sat by Hunk and started discussing plans.

"So I was thinking maybe we could claim the training deck for the first two hours."

He nodded his head as I stood up.

"Did anybody claim the training deck for the first rotation?"

Everybody shook their heads as I continued talking.

"Okay, me and Hunk are gonna train there first then."

Everyone nodded and went back to their plans. Lance walked over to me after discussing plans with Shiro.

"So YN, we're partnered for the second set of hours. I was thinking maybe we could go to the weight room and pump some iron, get some muscles."

I laughed at Lance's proposition.

"Since when do we have a weight room?"

I smirked since I always knew about it, and whenever I wasn't training with the paladins, I went there and worked out.

Allura stepped next to me.

"Always. The past paladins ways used it."

I nodded at Allura and looked at Lance.