Chapter Six

Hercules stepped into his dorm, looking down at the napkin in his hands, it had smudged writing on it, still readable. It was Lafayette's phone number, with Largebaguette™ written under it.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Thomas called out from the couch. "Where were you? You were gone all night."

"And you care why?" Hercules muttered, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't, just curios is all. You usually don't leave the dorm, you're kind of a shut-in, a hermit," Thomas had James in his arms, who was asleep on his chest.

"I am not a hermit, I just-"

"Don't have any friends?" Thomas chuckled, slightly disturbing James, who shifted. Thomas looked down at him, hoping he wouldn't wake up.

"For your information Jefferson, I got someone's number," Hercules said matter-of-factly. He leaned on the counter of the kitchenette that was based in the corner of their living room.

Thomas raised an eyebrow. "First time in a few months. Aren't you a bit rusty Mulligan?"

Hercules shrugged. "I haven't forgotten how to take a guy on a date, so that's what I'm going to do."

"I bet you'll fuck it up within two minutes," Hercules rolled his eyes, flipping Thomas off as he walked towards his room.

"Fuck you Jefferson," Hercules called out as he entered his room, slamming the door behind him, the noise ringing through the dorm. He flopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Wow, what an asshole, he thought to himself.

He heard a faint "Tommy?", muffled by the wall between them. Hercules chuckled as he imagined Thomas face, angry that Hercules had woken James up.

"He going to yell in about three, two, o-" Hercules didn't even get a chance to finish his countdown.

"Hercules!"

A/N: Wow, wait a go Anna, another shitty chapter out. I'm sorry.