Chapter Fourteen

"Hercules said he'd ask Laf to be his boyfriend today," John said to Alexander as they sat on the couch, Alexander cuddled close to John, clinging to him. He looked up, an excited expression on his face from John's words.

"Really?!" Alexander asked, grinning. John nodded, making Alex squeal. "Aw, I'm so happy, Laf deserves a good guy. Hercules seems like he'd be good for him." John murmured in agreement, pulling Alexander into his lap. "Where did those two even go?"

"To breakfast, I think," John replied, shrugging. "They should be back soon. They left about an hour ago."

"John!" Lafayette exclaimed, starting Alexander and John as he swung the door open swiftly. He was hand and hand with Hercules' pulling the shorter man into the apartment. "I have something to tell you!" He said happily, blushing scarlet.

"Let me guess, Hercules is your boyfriend," John said, making Lafayette pout, putting a hand on his hip.

"Dammit John, you ruined my announcement. But yes, he is," Lafayette said matter-of-factly. Hercules smiled up at him, his face just as red as the Frenchman's. "Now what are you two doing sitting on the couch on a Saturday? Let's go do something!"

Hercules giggled at Lafayette's ecstatic mood, finding it adorable.

"Like what, Laf?" Alex asked, pulling himself off of John, much to the freckled man's disappointment.

"I don't know, just... something? Come on you two, let's go," Lafayette said, running over to grab John's arm, pulling him towards the door. Alex followed behind, running behind as they exited, not even knowing where they were going.

John shook his head as Lafayette dragged him along. "This is going to be interesting."

A/N: I'll be off of wattpad until Sunday, so I'd appreciate it if you guys would leave lots of comments so I have something to come back to. I haven't had the best moods the past few days, so I'd enjoy something positive.