Chapter Eleven

"Oh my god what did you do?!" John barked as Hercules and Lafayette entered the apartment. "Why was he crying Hercules?! I swear to god if you did this-"

"It's not his fault mon ami," Lafayette said, blocking John from charging at Hercules.

"Well then I want a goddamn explanation! Look at you, it looks like you've been crying a river," Alex sat up from the couch, wrapping his arms around John's waist.

"Calm down," Alex whispered, resting his head on John's shoulder. "Let them explain."

John sighed, nodding. "What happened?" He said, quieter this time.

"Well we went to the movie theater and found our seats, and Herc left to get popcorn. A guy sat next to me and started talking to me, telling me I'm cute, asking me to go home with him. And he grabbed my arm and I froze, but Hercules yelled at him and carried me out of the theater," John's eyes softened, looking back at Hercules.

John chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry for yelling at you Herc. Thank you for protecting him."

"Of course," Hercules said, a small smile on his face. "I should- I should probably get going." He said, turning to the door before Lafayette put a hand on his shoulder.

"Herc, please stay," Lafayette said. "Just because our date was ruined doesn't mean we can't spend time together." Hercules turned around, smiling at Laf.

"Okay."

A/N: This chapter is short and not that good, I'm sorry.