Chapter Twenty One

"So you've finally got John, how's it going with him, mon ami?" Lafayette asked, leaning on his elbows, eyeing Alexander. With both of their boyfriend's gone, Alex and Laf decided to spend some time with each other in the form of laying on Alexander's bed, talking about boys, a sort of tradition between the two.

"He's amazing," Alexander said happily, tucking a strand of his long hair behind his ear.

Lafayette's eyes traveled the room, absentmindedly. He smirked as he eyed a box of condoms and a bottle of lube sitting on the corner of the nightstand. "Amazing, huh?"

Alexander blushed as he realized what Lafayette was looking at. "Oh fuck off," he said, chuckling. "But yeah, amazing. How about Hercules? You're fucking infatuated with him, aren't you?" Lafayette nodded bashfully, a soft smile on his face at the thought of his boyfriend. "That's good. He seems to be getting along with John better, don't you think?"

"Oui," Lafayette agreed, looking up at Alex. "I mean, they would've gotten along just fine in the first place if John wasn't so protective."

"Yeah I know, but it's not his fault. He's protective by nature, all he needed was time. Especially since Hercules is such a big guy, you know John doesn't like any type of guys around us, especially when they're built like Herc," Alex said, slightly chuckling. "And hell, he was perfectly okay with Hercules at first. He even suggested that he date you. But you know how he is, he doesn't like the thought of you getting hurt."

"I know," Lafayette said nodding. "I'm just glad that he's gotten over it, y'know?"

"Yeah, he can be an overprotective idiot sometimes, but I love him," Alex said chuckling as he heard a "We're back baby girl!" from John, Alex presumed they were in the living room. Lafayette pulled Alex by the arm out to the living room, seeing both John and Hercules standing, suitcases in hand.

"Hey," Hercules greeted, letting Lafayette guide him towards Alexander's old room, setting the suitcases on the empty bed in the corner of the room. John came in to set a few bags in the room, but left, following Alex into the kitchen.

"So, I'll leave you so you can unpack," Lafayette said, walking away.

"Uh Laf," Hercules said nervously, though he had no real reason to be nervous. Lafayette turned, raising an eyebrow. "C-Can I talk to you?" Lafayette had a glint of fear in his eyes but he nodded, walking back towards Hercules.

"Sure."

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short and bad but I promise the next chapter will be long and emotional.