Chapter Twelve

Lafayette, Hercules, John, and Alex were all in the living room, watching a movie, some new film John was obsessed with. Alex was already asleep in John's lap with John's arms around him. Lafayette was starting to fall asleep, his head on Hercules' shoulder.

Hercules' face was bright red as Lafayette's breathing slowed, the sleeping Frenchman cuddling into him.

John smiled, looking over at the two. He shut off the movie before turning to Hercules.

"I'm sorry I was so aggressive earlier, you didn't deserve that," John said. "You seem like a good guy. Laf seems to like you, and if he's happy with you, I'd be perfectly fine with you together."

"Thanks John," Hercules smiled. "But we haven't even went on a successful date yet."

John shrugged, though only slightly, not wanting to disturb Alex. "That doesn't matter. He helped you through your anxiety about the storm, you protected him from that jackass who hit on him. No first date can compare to that. I'm sure he'd be your boyfriend if you asked him."

"You think so?" Hercules questioned.

"Yeah," John nodded, a grin apparent on his face. "You should ask him. It would make him happy. He's such hopeless romantic, he's always hoping to find his true love. He's had his heart broken so many times in the past, I don't think he could take another one. That's why I'm so protective Herc, I don't like to see him hurt."

"I understand," Hercules said, crossing his legs, the shift in position almost causing Lafayette to fall into his lap. "Tomorrow I'm planning to take him to breakfast, I'll ask him then."

"Good," John said before standing up, Alex in his arms. "Well I'm taking Lexi here to bed," John gestured to Alexander, looking down at Laf. "Are you going to be able to get his tall ass to bed?"

"I can handle it," Hercules said, waving John off. John shrugged, walking off, disappearing off into the hallway, leaving Hercules and Lafayette alone in the living room.

Hercules turned so that he could lift Lafayette bridal style.

"Herc," Lafayette mumbled sleepily, wrapping his arms around Hercules' neck. Hercules carried him into his bedroom, gently setting him on the bed, pulling blankets over him.

"Goodnight," Hercules kissed Lafayette on his forehead, letting his eyes linger on the man for a few moments before exiting the room.

He lied on the couch, knowing if he went home Thomas would probably be having his way with James' ass on the kitchen counter, and he definitely didn't want to see that.

He felt itself start to doze off, it wasn't long before sleep consumed him, thoughts of Lafayette on his mind.

A/N: I'm on my way home from Wisconsin, it's about a 9 hour drive and I'm only like an hour in.
I have an important question, do any of you ship jamilton? Because I have a chapter of a jamilton book finished and I'm not going to publish it yet unless any of you would be interested in reading it.