Chapter Seven

"God you two are so gay," Lafayette rolled his eyes as he looked over to the other side of the couch, Alex was sitting in between John's legs, John's arms tightly around him. They had a blanket over them, Alex almost completely hidden under it.

"Oh please, like you're straight™," John said. "So, you just got back from your little date with Hercules, how'd it go."

"It was not a date!" Lafayette said defensively. "But he did sort of ask me out..."

"I knew it," Alex chimed in, grinning.

"So when and where is he taking you? How did he ask you? Was he a gentleman-"

"John relax," Laf chuckled. John had always been overprotective. But for good reason, once a guy shattered Lafayette's heart in highschool. Of course by now Laf was over it, but John still blames himself. "He texted me a few minutes ago. He's picking me up on Saturday, we're going to see a movie."

"Okay, well you better tell him that if he ever hurts you I swear to god I'll-"

"Oh leave him alone John, he's just going on a date. And it's only Thursday, you've got all of tomorrow to get over your overprotectiveness. Besides, it's his first date in a while, he deserves to enjoy it. Hell, maybe Hercules is the one. You never know."

"Both of you chill, it's one date," Lafayette said, standing up.

"Like I said Laf, you never know," Alex said before Lafayette walked away, entering his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

A jumped into his bed, pulling the comforter over himself. Alexander's words echoed in his head.

You never know.

A/N: I hate myself so much. I honestly think everyone hates me, I'm so annoying. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways.