She's A Bitch C.H

"Calum!" His annoying girlfriend called out to him as soon as she barged into his house on our friend group's annual movie night. Calum his my best friend, and in our group is Michael, Ashton, and Luke. They are literally my only friends, and I love them dearly, but I hate, hate Calum's girlfriend. She hates me too.

Whenever Calum turns his back, or isn't around, she a straight up bitch to me, and sometimes to the other boys too. Yet, Calum doesn't know, and one time I tried to tell him, he yelled at me and we didn't talk for days. It sucks honestly, but what can you do? Calum is oblivious.

When she came and sat down on his lap, I groaned and rolled my eyes. Michael chuckled and Luke tried to hid his smirk. Ashton just smiled and shook his head. "Oh, you're here." I said with a distaste in my mouth. The boys -all except for Calum- chuckled. Calum sighed, "Y/n just leave Molly alone, we've been over this, we're a couple." I sighed and let out a half-hearted laugh.

"Ok Cal, whatever. You can go back to sucking your girlfriend's dick now." I said as I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. In the background, I heard the boys howling with laughter.

I turned around to look at the person who was standing in the doorway, and what do you know? It's the bitch herself. "Listen to me Y/n, I don't understand what you're doing, but you really need to back the fuck off of Calum, he's my boyfriend, and you're nothing but a loser piece of shit who can't get her pathetic life together." She spit out and turned away and left before I could attack her.

I growled and stormed back into the living room, "Cal, can I talk to you?" I asked as he nodded and walked into the kitchen with me. "What's up Y/n?" He asked as I sighed, "Listen Cal, I'm going to say this straight out, and I've tried to tell you before, but Molly is a total bitch ok? She literally just said how pathetic I was and how I'm such a piece of shit and can never do anything right!" I shouted as I started to grow angrier and angrier.

Calum sighed, "Listen Y/n, I don't mean to offend you or anything," oh no, he isn't, "But, maybe she's right. You are kind of reluctant on leaning towards my fame and wealth to leach off of me." He said as my jaw dropped.

"How the fuck can you say that, when all I do is buy everything when we go out, spend the most money on you guys, take care of you guys, buy everything we ever need to have parties and movie marathons, and do everything I fucking can to help and support you!" I fumed at him. "All she does is make you buy her things, and call me names, and make fun of the boys, and all of that shit that you must think is so amazing. Right Calum?"

He rolled his eyes and stalked back into the living room with everyone else. I was fuming, and I was so fucking fed up with her putting things into Calum's head like that. I waked back into the living room as calmly as I could and spoke loudly. "Hey Luke? Can you come into the kitchen with me, I have a problem and I need a real friend to help me." I said glaring at Calum the whole time.

Luke looked around at me and then to Calum and widened his eyes while getting up quickly and rushing into the kitchen with me. "Listen Luke, Calum was just all like how I leach off of him and do all of this shit, and how Molly never says anything to me, or you guys for that matter, so I have a plan. I'm telling you first, because you'd be my seconds best friend, after that dickhead I call a best friend, and I really need your help to get Molly on tape, to talk about what she always says to us." I spoke in a quiet hushed tone.

Luke grew a huge smile on his face and nodded his head enthusiastically, "I'm totally in, I hate that bitch just as much as you do." He said with a chuckle. I laughed along as we walked back into the living room. "Hey guys, I was thinking we should go back to my place. We could play video games and I have beer." I suggested facing Ashton and Michael.