Chapter Five

'I learned to live half alive.'

A Week And Five Days Later.

"Jess is gone!" Sam cried sitting on my living room floor. Dean sat on one side of him, and I sat on the other.

"Sam, there is nothing you could have done, now please, I know this hurts, believe me, I know, but you are gonna need to toughen up. Jess wouldn't want you moaping around!" I sighed. All Dean did was nod.

"I'm gonna go lay down." Sam said walking to the couch.

"Sam, go sleep in my bed, I think you need it." I said.

"Okay." Sam nodded wander slowly towards my bedroom door.

"Are you ever gonna talk about it?" Dean asked me, standing up amd wandering over to the fridge.

"Talk about what?" I asked confused, although I know what he is talking about.

"You leave in two days." Dean said, grabbing to beers and resuming his previous position on the floor, handing me a bottle.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I said angerily.

"Fine, but promise me one thing!" He said.

"What?" I side leaning against the wall.

"Please come home." He said looking down, he was fidgetting, picking a the label on the bottle.

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

"Because you are Sammy's best friend! If he lost you he would break." Dean said loudly, his voice cracking as if he was hiding something.

"Is that the only reason?" I asked, hoping for one answer.

"Yes." Dean said after a long pause.

"Then I don't need to tell you." I said standing up.

"Wait!" He said, also rising to a standing position.

"What?" I sighed. Dean came closer to me, at first I didn't realize but once I did I didn't try to run away, instead, I went closer. He placed his beer bottle on the coffee table, put both his hand on my hips.

His lips pressed against mine and I melted into him.

At first I was shocked. We fight all of the time, now we are making out in my living room.