Chapter Four

"Good-bye Dean." I said standing at the front door to the old log cabin that Bobby lives in.

"What do you mean good-bye?" He questioned.

"I wish you and Jo luck." I said ignoring his question, afraid that if I answer my voice would fail me and then I would start crying. 

"Dani, what is going on?" He prodded.

"Dean, it's in the rules, I can't be with you, I will always love you." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek stepping back getting ready to leave.

"Wait, why?" He asked.

"My dad was and angel, he fell in love with a human woman, they had two kids, one day my dad went to do something and the angels sent assassins to kill him, while they were there they also killed my sister, the reason I am alive is because Castiel fought for me. Just because they didn't kill me then doesn't mean that they won't kill me now." I sighed.

"So this is it? This is the end?" He asked me.

"Yes Dean, this is the end." I replied. "At least this time I am alive." I replied. From the look on his face that didn't help.

"That doesn't help knowing the fact that you live with a bunch of monsters." He said.

"Dean, I am one of those monsters now." I said. "Good-bye my love." I said giving him one last kiss. I backed up but I didn't want to. "If you need to get a message to me write it on paper, give it to Sam, he can give it to me." I said.

"Great so my little brother can visit with my girlfriend but I can't." He said angrily crossing his arms.

"Ex Dean, I'm your Ex-girlfriend. You are dating Jo now. Just, I don't trust her with Morgan. So just don't leave her alone with him, and don't let him forget me." I said.

"I love you." Dean said and I left.

"Cas, I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just really upset, you are still the greatest brother I could've asked for." I said giving him a hug. Although we are directly related he is like a big brother to mean.

"I do not understand this need for... physical contact and emotions." He said standing awkwardly. I stood back and laughed.

"Cas, a hug is sometime you give to someone you care about." I laughed and made my way to my room.