Chapter Eight

'Runnin' 'round leaving scars,'

*THREE WEEK LATER*

I sat down in front of the companies computer. It is going to be my first time talking to Sam and Dean since I left. Every night I wanted to call them via skype but I'm always interupted.

I entered Sam's skype name, JMDSWIN. He explained it to me as being John, Mary, Dean, Sam, Winchester.

The sound of the video call rang, on the last ring someone finally answered.

"Hello?" Sam said not looking at the screen, instead he was looking at the paperwork in front of him.

"Hi Sam." I said quietly smiling.

"Dani!" He exlaimed. I heard the floor sqeak and the sound of someone running. Dean practically pushed Sam out of the chair.

"Dani, are you okay, why haven't you called?" He asked a mile a minute.

"I'm okay, I've just been extemely busy." I laughed.

"Who is Dani?" A man with a deep voice asked of the feild of veiw of the camera.

"She's Dean girlfriend." Sam said smuggly.

"Sam!" I exclaimed.

"You haven't told her anything?" The man asked.

"Um... I would like if you would speak about her in front of her." I said crossing my arms and sitting back.

"Dad she knows, but only because she is a hunter too." Dean said dragging the man, his father, towards the computer. Dean sat down where Sam previously sat.

"Ma'am we need to get going." One of the privates said from outside the tent.

"I don't have much longer, but I wanted to tell you that I miss you guys and if everything goes as plan I will be home in five months and one week." I sighed.

"We miss you too, kind of." Sam laughed. "It is very quite now a days."

If everything goes to plan?" Dean questioned. "If you don't get killed you mean." He said, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes and I began to cry.

"I've got to go, I will call you the next chance I have." I said leaning towards the end key.

"Wait!" Dean and Sam's father said.

"Yes, Sir?" I said stiffling a laugh, usually that is not a custom greeting for a civilian.

"Bec arful." He said and the video call ended.

DEAN'S POINT OF VEIW

"Dad?" I asked confused, usually he never says that sort of thing.

"Dean, from those few minutes that you two talked for I realized that she is good for you." He said.

"You... you approve?" I asked.

"Dean, she is what you need." He said standing up. "I will be back later." He added walking out of the hotel room.