Chapter Two

Sam called me, and by my order to protect the citizens of earth, if I am not busy, I must answer.

"Sam. What is it?" I asked standing in front of him.

"He called for me." Dean said standing behind me holding Morgan.

"Oh, you decided to be nice?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Sam go to the other room, take Morgan." He said, passing Morgan to Sam. After Sam left Dean spoke again.

"I never stopped loving you." He yelled tugging awkwardly at his jacket.

"Dean, I wish I could say the same. I still love you, but there was a time, a month ago, when I couldn't love you. Loving you hurt me so much." I said. "None of the other angels could comfort me because I am the first know angel to start life a human. None of them know emotions." I whispered.

"A month ago, when I started dating Jo." He said. "You never saw anything did you?" He asked awkwardly.

"No, I'm not a stalker." I laughed. "I don't just sit around all day, I do have jobs to do."

Without saying anything he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips collided. It felt great to be with him again. Slowly he pushed me back up against the wall. I stopped for a second pushing him back an inch.

"Wait Dean, Sam's still in the house " I said.

"Didn't you hear him leave?" He laughed.

"No, I guess I didn't." I replied. I stopped pushing him back and his lips found mine again.

"Arana." I heard ring through my head.

"Shit, Dean, stop. I've got to go." I sighed.

"How do I get you back without using Sam to call you?" He asked.

"Call Militaribus." I said. "And I will know it is you."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Militaribus is Latin for Military." I said.

"I love you!" He said as I vanished.

"Cas, you better have a fucking amazing reason to pull me away!" I yelled smacking him on the back of the head.