one

hi !! i decided to put a picture of youngjae's outfits in the story. there'll be a description somewhere in the chapter so if you would be better up seeing it visually, it's right there after the description.

*ೃ the boy named choi youngjae *ೃ

jaebum awoken one morning and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. it was his day off from work, but sadly it wasn't hana's and she had to tend to her daily job in the hospital. she was a nurse at the children's hospital and her only days off were tuesday and wednesday. jaebum stopped thinking about hana and got up. he went and used the bathroom, getting cleaned up in the meantime. the male came back with sweats that hung loosely and a toothbrush in his mouth. he sat down on his bed where he continued to clean up.

after finishing, jaebum got dressed in all black. he styled his hair into a bowl cut and put on sunglasses. he grabbed all his stuff and left his room. he went downstairs and put on his shoes. he walked out his home, making sure to lock the door behind him. he seems to always forget to. after double checking, he stepped off of his porch and walked towards his car.

youngjae hummed a traditional korean song as he planted some beautiful flowers. his looked up from his sun hat and saw his neighbour walking out of his house. youngjae smiled wide and started talking to himself, "this is my chance to become friends! hey! hey, mister!"

jaebum stopped in his tracks and craned his neck to look next door. he saw the boy with the skirt and widened his eyes at his outfit choice today. it was not a skirt, but a dress. he shook his head and sighed, deciding that he'd ask about it soon.

 he shook his head and sighed, deciding that he'd ask about it soon

he watched as the male jogged over to him. he waited until the boy was in front of him to speak but was surprised that he was slightly looking down on him. he quickly brushed it aside though and cleared his throat, "what are you doing kid? wearing a dress like that? wait, why are you talking to strangers, too? what if i tossed you in the back of my car right now and took you away?"

youngjae listened to jaebum go on and on. when jaebum was finished, youngjae looked up and pushed his floppy hat up. he started to speak, "firstly, what i'm doing here is trying to be friendly. secondly, i'm wearing a dress because this is what i wear while gardening. thirdly," youngjae paused before smiling and sticking out his hand, "i don't think i'll be talking to a stranger soon. hiya! my name is choi youngjae, what's yours?"

"im jaebum." jaebum replied. youngjae nodded and cleared his throat before speaking again, "and lastly, if you were to throw me in the back of the car, could you please do it lightly? i bruise really easily, like really easily, and i don't think my uncle would like to see me all bruised up. also, at least we'd get to spend time together."

jaebum stared wide eyed at the kid and after a while he scoffed, "you are unbelievable."

youngjae laughed, "i know. that's what everyone tells me, but i don't feel bad about it. it's a cool saying, really."

jaebum was about to say something when another figure appeared behind youngjae. jaebum remembered him as the guy hana was drooling over. he racked his brain for his name, but could never find it.

"sorry to bother, but youngjae, i got more sunflower seeds. let's go." the eldest said.

youngjae crossed his arms and pouted, "but uncle jackson! i wanna talk to him more." youngjae finished and pointed to jaebum.

jaebum lowkey scoffed and without thinking, he called out, "how old are you?"

jackson chimed in, "he's sixteen. now, if you would excuse us, we have some planting to do."

jaebum nodded and smiled as the two left. his expression changed as soon as they turned around. he shook his head and went into his car. he closed the door and shook his head. what's wrong with that kid? jaebum thought. when will he learn?

jaebum sighed and shook his head. he thought back to when youngjae acted as a child when he didn't want to leave. he didn't get why though, the boy was already sixteen. he shook his head and realized he'll never figure anything out if he just sits in his car and thinks about him which was quite weird if you think of it.

jaebum rolled his eyes and backed out the driveway and drove off to do other things, and as hard as he tried, he couldn't get the boy out of his head. "oh god," jaebum groaned, "this is gonna be a long ass ride."

*ೃ*ೃ*ೃ*ೃ

hii !! i hope this chapter wasn't too too short. i just really can't handle writing anything long. also i'm trying to update a lot and having stuff like 1,000 words won't help me

sorry

anyways,, i hope you enjoyed this and keep on reading !! so... yeah, bye bye now

angel