twelve

ok so like y'all know that school's an actual thing now?? i just started today so like y'all know this book and the other is gonna be type slow on updating?? y'all chill with that?? if not just pressure me and i'll forget schoolwork and just update. anyways, lets start !!

*ೃ days are always better with you *ೃ

youngjae pulled his skirt over his shaved legs and rested it at his preferred spot. he fixed his shirt and threw on a jacket. he put on socks and stood in front of his full body mirror. he made up a concept and decided on the "white, purple, and pink aesthetic". i mean it did make sense when his jacket was a mixture of white, purple, and pink. his crop top was white and paired with a lavender skirt, which was kinda short, but his spandex were dirty and he wanted to be clean.

 his crop top was white and paired with a lavender skirt, which was kinda short, but his spandex were dirty and he wanted to be clean

also, it lastly made sense when he slipped on his purple adidas. they had white stripes, but he had customized them to make those have rhinestones. he found it cute and stylish, so it was worth spending $50 he could've used on kpop merch for them. he could always get merch other times, but these were the last shoes in his size. thumbs up for youngjae!

he smiled at his reflection and blushed when remembering where he was going

he smiled at his reflection and blushed when remembering where he was going. he was going to some places with jaebum. he smiled, already knowing he was gonna have a good time. i mean, he was going to be with his man, what wouldn't be good about that? also, he had to make sure he's on his best behavior. he doesn't wanna even think about being disobedient towards the elder and getting punished.

it was a bit early, but youngjae wanted to make sure he looked good. he had applied good smelling lotion and some good perfume. he made sure his hair smelled good even though he didn't have to since it originally smelled like strawberries. everyone told him that it did, but he really didn't know how since he doesn't really pay attention to the mess on top of his head. and even though it was naturally beautiful smelling, it didn't stop him for trying to make it smell even better.

while youngjae did all this, jaebum was in the next house trying to make himself presentable, too. he had on a black shirt and black ripped jeans. he put a plain black leather jacket on and left it unzipped. he decided to wear his black and white converses with it. after picking out his clothes, he freshened his hair and slicked it into a quiff, exposing his dreadfully big forehead (a/n: aIGHT IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO). he didn't really like it, but for the sake of looking good, he wore his hair like that.