fourteen

ayy fam im back !!! i noticed that i like to skip over a lot of things and im really sorry about that. i forget the plot a lot and just go to a whole other thing. this is where i stop. enjoy my new writing self !! ((also something might happen in this chapter and if you don't wanna read it then skip?????? its nothing truly bad but may cause people to be disturbed and uncomfortable))

✩*ೃ  dancing and punching ✩*ೃ

youngjae was currently sat on top of a sink, shaking with fear. the unwanted hands of his dance partner were roaming his body and squeezing his thick thighs. his lips were leaving a dark mark on the younger's chest, where it would be hidden by his stage costume. youngjae pushed the older away, letting his wavering voice choke out a few "stops" and "get off of me".

mark finished his work and smirked at the bruise on his delicate chest. he smirked and stared into youngjae's disgusted brown eyes. he placed a rough kiss on his lips and gripped his butt. he chuckled into the kiss as youngjae tried to fight him off, but he was obviously too weak to do so. mark finally loosened his grip and pulled away, allowing youngjae to recollect the air he stole from him. mark spoke before leaving youngjae, "your whole body, is mine. don't let anyone else touch it, or you'll get punished. see you on the stage, babyboy." and with one last wink, he left.

youngjae stared at mark in horror before hopping off the sink and running into a stall to throw up. he got rid of all the food in his system and laid limp on the floor. a few tears left his eyes before he went to the sink and cleaned his mouth and wiped his tears. he swore at himself for being stupid and letting mark do that to him. why couldn't he just push mark away? he doesn't know himself either.

youngjae left the bathroom and put on a fake smile upon seeing jaebum, jackson, and jinyoung. he gave them all a hug and sat down. that's when the devil himself appeared, smiling like nothing happened. jaebum had noticed youngjae tensed some when mark came over, but he didn't question it. he wasn't expecting anything would happen, because mark should've been different now. preying on younger boy's wasn't cool. especially when they're in a happy relationship already.

mark spoke, "we're next. are you ready? let's go up." youngjae nodded and smiled before bidding everyone goodbye and heading up with mark. the pair went and waited until their names were called to enter and take their positions. the music started and they started dancing. the dance was going smoothly until the climax came up and mark pulled youngjae close just to grip his butt instead of his leg. youngjae panicked and quickly shoved mark away, hurrying to turn around and trying to act sassy.

the pair continued dancing until the end. youngjae hurried off the stage and mark leisured behind him, smirking. he followed youngjae backstage to where he went to his water bottle and downed it. mark leaned against the wall and spoke, "what's wrong baby?"

youngjae hissed and whipped around to glare at mark, "i don't swear, but get the fuck away from me, and i fucking mean it."

he recycled his bottle before leaving the red haired elder and going to sit with his boyfriend, his uncle, and jinyoung. jaebum noticed youngjae's change in attitude before questioning it, to which he got a low growl and a mumbled answer he couldn't understand. jaebum's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but he decided not to piss the male off anymore. he doesn't know what happened, but it must've been serious.

after watching the other performers, the judges revealed the results and declared youngjae and mark the winners. youngjae blushed in embarrassment as he had his three supporters cheering him on the loudest. he went up with mark to accept the trophy and their certificate. they took a quick picture before leaving the stage and sitting back down. youngjae got hugs and congratulatory words. he smiled happily as he had worked hard to practice and succeed.