sixteen

ok ok ok so things happen here but it's not extreme extreme okay???? it's really lighthearted. things get down and dirty here but it's not bad. enjoy.

*ೃ just one of those nights *ೃ

youngjae's hair was gently tugged as jaebum groaned. music played softly in the back and it mixed in perfectly with jaebum's low groans. youngjae bobbed his head at a medium pace and held onto jaebum's hips. he swirled his tongue around the tip of jaebum's member and glanced up at him through his eyelashes.

jaebum spoke, "fuck princess, you're doing so good just taking daddy's cock in your mouth. you look so pretty like this."

youngjae melted at the praise and slowly dragged his tongue alongside his boyfriend's dick. jaebum grunted and played with the younger's hair. he had grown it out and dyed it black, so not only did he look really sexy with black hair, it was the perfect length to pull. and jaebum has taken great note to that.

jaebum had pulled out his phone and took a short video and pictures of youngjae blowing him. youngjae's cheeks turned red, but he could care less as long as his daddy was pleased. that's all that matters to youngjae.

with a few more sucks, jaebum was groaning loudly and releasing into his tiny boyfriend's mouth. he caught a video that consisted of some of his seed dripping from youngjae's mouth and youngjae used jaebum's fingers to clean it up and then to suck on them. youngjae finally swallowed and smiled sweetly at the elder. he bit his plump pink lips and giggled at how shocked jaebum looked.

"i...." jaebum trailed off, "i didn't know you could do that." youngjae laughed again, "me neither. was i good?"

jaebum nodded frantically, "yes, baby. you were the best. you should be sexy more often."

youngjae nodded and climbed onto jaebum's lap. the pair made out for a few before they couldn't breathe and had gotten tired. youngjae's jaw had hurt from how big jaebum was, which was a huge compliment to the older male. jaebum got youngjae some apple juice and an ice pack and immediately the high school student felt better.

the pair ended off that night with youngjae giving out 2 handjobs, 2 more blowjobs, and having a facial, and jaebum to have an additional 100 photos and 20 videos on his phone.

*ೃ*ೃ*ೃ*ೃ

do do do doooooo what a filler that was. and i don't even know what i was thinking, honestly. youngjae's not legal yet. i should've waited.

aNYWAYS, stay tuned there's more to come. this book is gonna be done so quick i'm just flying by ayyyy it's lit !

okay now bye bye

angel