T H I R T Y - T W O

Thirteen Years Old ❣︎ January

Archie is glad that Val called their relationship off for once.

In fact, he smiled while looking at the cryptic text message on his phone. She makes him exhausted, she makes him feel useless, and quite frankly, just plain stupid. everyone seems to think the red head is stupid. His mom, his classmates, his teachers, everyone except Jughead. Archie isn't even sure what he ever did to deserve the raven haired beauty in his life. Sure, they were almost exact opposites, but they worked great together. The darker hue is always unbelievably strong, and he has an unspoken power about him that's a bit intimidating. He's always serene, always knows what to do, and although everyone seems to think the boy is cold hearted and void, one look in his eyes and you can tell.

You can tell he has so much love to give.

Jughead is Archie's world wonder. He's just as beautiful and complex as the hanging gardens, or the pyramid of Giza. Nobody seems to know how they were built strong enough to last decades and centuries, nobody seems to know how they still stand tall as everything else falls to ashes and ruins around them.

Everybody wonders when they'll finally fall.

The only difference is, is that Archie plans to catch his world wonder when he falls.

Archie sighs at his thoughts before rolling over in his messy bed, staring blankly at the dull, hazy light coming from the slit in his broken blinds hanging on the window.

His dad had already left for work hours ago, and the scarlet hue has been laying in his bed for hours, letting his mind wander to space and back about the things he tries to forget, and the things he wants to change.

Archie groans, deciding he's had enough of this, and retrieves his laptop from under the bed. The metal is ¢øøł to the touch, causing goosebumps to travel up his body and a weak grimace to take over his face. He's always hated the cold.

Archie's cure for boredom nowadays consist of finding more videos like the one Reggie sent him last month. He's been doing it shamelessly ever since, figuring out that watching this stuff, was more normal than he thought. At first, he felt really guilty about the whole thing. He couldn't even look at his hands the same way, but then he learned that the people in the videos got paid to do their job. He learned that most of time safety precautions are taken, and after that?

Well, he couldn't find anything wrong with continuing his experimentation with the videos.

He watches them a lot, and he's honestly surprised he hasn't been caught or questioned yet.

Archie swiftly opens up his laptop, logging in, the distinct sound of typing filling the small room. He finds the web address of the website he's been using, blushing at the videos in the 'recently watched' section.

Let's just say, the scarlet hue doesn't have any boundaries when it comes to his experimentation. He's watched videos with any combination of sexes, and all of them inevitably led to the same result. However, he was still drawn to a certain type the most.

Which, doesn't really do anything but confuse him even more.

The redhead takes a deep breath before clicking on something that seemed interesting enough, and letting the video play.