Bring It Back [♬8]

Imagine Shawn's ex trying to get him back.

"I am just so tired of all this like she won't stop texting me

"I am just so tired of all this like she won't stop texting me. She saw me at the store the other day and keep trying to get real close to me. I had a fan ask if were dating after she left. It needs to stop." Shawn complained as he sat on the couch.

"She cheated on you, why does she suddenly have interest?" I asked

"I don't know, maybe she realized that every other guy is an asshole, I really don't know. I know things would be worse if we started dating again, I couldn't trust her. I even told her when we started dating that the only thing she could do that would about crush me was if she cheated." He twitched as he stared down at his phone.

"Do you want to be with her?"

"No, She ... no. I can't, I could never go back to that. Just knowing how much it destroyed me, and then didn't even tell me. Like yeah, they were drunk, and if they kiss. I would have needed a week or so, but I think I would have been okay with it. They had sex in our room, and I found out about it from her friend, not even her." She yelled frustrated.

This was almost killing Shawn as much as it did the first time. When he found out about his girlfriend cheating on him, he stayed at my house for a week. He was a mess.

"I don't know what made it worse, the fact that she didn't tell me, or the fact that she tried to blame me for it after I confronted her."

"Wait, I didn't know about that," I whispered

"Yeah, she said that I was practically cheating on her because of the amount of time I spend with you, and how things could easily fo places between us, so she acted first."

"That's such bullshit, why didn't you tell me she blamed our relationship."

"Because I knew you would be mad."

"Oh, I'm not mad."

"You stood up from the couch and you're clenching your fists."

"Oh," I said sitting back down.

"I hate this so much," Shawn whispered.

Shawn hid his face in his hands, hunching over and breathing heavy. This was stressing him out, the fact that she was all over him. He could barely see her face.

Then she shows up and pretends like nothing happened and wants Shawn back. I couldn't imagine how he was feeling.

I leaned down and placed my head on Shawn's shoulder, trying to comfort him the best way I knew how. Just to be here, and even if I didn't have much to say, being there for him always seemed to be enough.

"I am sorry Shawn."

"There is nothing you did wrong, why are you saying sorry?"

"Someone has to."

"Yeah and that someone isn't you." He said pulling himself up.

"I just want to help."

"I know."

Shawn placed his head on my shoulder this time and stayed silent for a few minutes. His breathing had seemed to calm down, and he seemed to really be thinking about what to do.

"I don't know what to do." He whispered

"Just take it day by day. Don't respond to her text messages, pretend you don't know who she is in public, just someone you used to know."

"I'll try."

---------Thanks for 200 reads❤️❤️ I love you guys so much❤️

I love you guys so much❤️