Chapter 3 Dear Diary

7/18:

It's now been about three months since the outbreak of that virus. The amount of people that get affected then die has nearly quadrupled. The world is being shaken so hard on this. So many people are hiding in there homes and getting random vaccines that wouldn't help but they are desperate. It's getting scary. So scary even I don't go out of my house anymore except to send out those letters. God I hope he's out there.

8/6:

Over half the population is dead. So many people are running the streets stealing stuff that wouldn't save them. My room is now bolted shut so people wouldn't break in. I haven't heard anything from mom in a few weeks.

8/14:

Mom's dead.

8/24:

What is wrong with this world? That virus is much more than a killing machine. It's effecting the decomposition brains or people and taking over. This is so weird. People that have been dead for months are raising. How? It's like that mind control fungus I learned about in Science. Oh god the world is falling.

9/2:

I still sent letters but in a way that I don't have to go outside. I might catch it.

9/5:

After watching the people from tv and just outside my window I could tell not only the virus spreads through the air it also spreads through bite. Like rabes.

9/12:

One of them broke into my building. I locked it awhile ago so this wouldn't happen. I lost my abandoned building to a rotting corpse.

9/27:

I'm stuck on the roof. I can't go in the rest of the building it's infested. I wonder if Mr.Mark is okay.

9/27:

Update I just figured out that if you're just getting sick with the virus the other ones that's already dead won't attack you. Maybe it's because the sick has the scent of death has already started to soaking in.

10/1:

From staying on the roof for so long I think I caught Ammonia. I can't get medicine. Will I die like this?

10/2:

It's not Ammonia.