Chapter 27 Love

"Mommy!" a small voice screamed. I woke up to see Elizabeth sitting on top of me. When I first saw her I forgot that she grew up so quickly. I can't believe she's 5.

"Yeah?" I asked sitting up and grabbed her into a hug and tackled her with kisses.

"You were asleep for too long!" she complained and jumped around in my lap.

"Why didn't you play with Bailey?"

"She's busy with uncle J,Daddy and uncle T." She complained.

"Aunt Zuri?" I asked. When I did she gave me a odd look like I was crazy.

"She's in a bad mood." she said like she remembered a haunting memory. I laughed knowing she was just upset because she's not good with kids. I paused everything just to stare at her eyes. Such an array of colors. Blue,Yellow, green and brown. Elizabeth jumped off of me and ran out the room. I followed her and she didn't let me even go all the way down the hall before she stopped me "STAY!" I stopped and had serious deja vu.

"Why?"

"S." She started to scream "T." she said slowly sounding herself out "A." I stood there waiting for her to stop "Y!" She finished. I chuckled because she takes that attitude after me. I raised my hands up like I got defeated and backed away. She ran up the stairs and disappeared.

"What?" I questioned. Honestly she's very unpredictable so I don't know what she's thinking. Her loud screech echoed throughout the halls. When I heard that my body nearly collapsed beneath itself. I ran upstairs to the classroom where I saw her run to. I kicked down the door and saw everyone standing there in a group. Elizabeth was standing there with a wide smile and knew that would get me up there. When I saw she was okay I nearly fell over. As I lifted my head I saw everyone what was supposed to be out of the building standing there with smiles. There was flowers everywhere. Coloring of everyone on old papers all over the walls. The whole group made a portrait of the whole group and pasted them on the walls. Alec stood behind Elizabeth with a hand picked bouquet.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" Elizabeth screams and presents the whole room to me. I covered my gaping mouth.

"Happy Birthday Deven!" Zuri,Bailey,Nini, Jack, T and J all screamed at me. I looked at Alec and he gave me his gentle smile.

"Happy Birthday Mrs.Flynn." He came over to me and got on one knee and handed me the bouquet. I stared at the flowers holding back my small sobs. I lifted my messy face to Alec and jumped on him knocking him on the floor. I laid on top of him and hugged him as I cried. Elizabeth ran over and jumped on me hugging me back. I love them all so much.