Chapter 22 You do

*One Month and a half later*

My energy levels are so messed up. One day I can't even walk the next I am so hyped up. I don't know if I can handle this. I groaned while laying on the bed they had me stay in before. After a few hours of me feeling like I got hit with an adrenaline stick. For some reason for the first time since I died. I got up and went over to the next room (the lab) and went to the wash out sink that's meant for washing out beakers and stuff. I stuck my head under the sink and drank the running water for a few minutes. My head hurt. I rested my head in my hand and arm against the sink.

"Hey." Jack walked into the lab. My face was covered with water so I probably looked a bit weird.

"Guh." I groaned.

"Well sorry we can't give you any heads up about any of this stuff. Because you're also a zombie we don't know how this will work exactly." jack said a little worried about how I'm doing. I stood up and smiled,

"Don't worry about me I'm doing fine." I assured him. He looked at me worried. "Just morning sick." I said.

"It's the evening." he laughed.

"Oh shut it." I mumbled and laughed with him. Everyone's been staying upstairs and I can stay down here so in case anything happens we can be immediately already here in the lab. Alec and J came in laughing. I got excited when I saw Alec. "What you guys talking about?" I smiled.

"Nothing." Alec came over to me and hugged my head.

"You smell gross." I hugged Alec.

"Well we were out hunting." Alec laughed and hugged me more so I could smell his sweat more. I gagged and pushed him back. The others are still hunting just that they always come back here now. I can't go outside until after I give birth. It's a little stressful that I can't go outside but there's nothing I can really do. My body is getting so messed up that I wouldn't even be able to make it out there anyways.

"You want a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah, Care to join?" Alec teased and kissed me.

"Love to." I laughed.

"You guys sound like a gross middle aged couple." J said. Me and Alec went to the showers and I was happy to get out of the clothes I was in. I don't know why but I was just uncomfortable with everything. Alec washed my hair but I was to short to reach his. The most I could do was jump and smack his face with soak.

Alec was washing out my hair until I turned around. "Hey." I put my hands up. He picked me up and I started to wash his hair. I stopped and kissed him. Our tongues were colliding as they were Alec's hand went down my back. I moaned and pushed myself closer to him. His fingers felt so good. I couldn't have been more happy. Hes here with me. He walked over to the wall and pinned me against it. My legs were still wrapped around him as he too my hands in his fist and pinned them above me. His other hand was was groping randomly at my body. He stopped kissing me and he went down to my neck. I was being a little loud but I thought it was fine at the time because the water was running.

My adrenaline spiked and I took more of the lead. When we were done I had a smirk on my face and Alec was dead tired. That adrenaline rush didn't last long before I knew it I was passed out on the floor. When I woke up I found Zuri, Alec and Jack standing over me. "Hi?" I questioned where I was.

"You passed out again you know." Zuri said leaning over me.

"Yeah." I said not surprised. Jack helped me up. This isn't the first time that this has happened. Actually this happened last week too.

"Maybe you should rest." Jack said. I rolled my eyes but I didn't fight. Alec had to help me to the bed. I forced him to sleep with me because I won't unless he's next to me. I was laying on top of him and I laid there listening to his heartbeat.

"Alec." I said.

"Yeah?" He rubbed my back.

"Are you really okay with this? This whole pregnancy thing? We shouldn't get our hopes up with this. What if it comes out to be a full zombie?" I grabbed at his shirt.

He kissed my forehead "We all know what would happen if it went bloodthirsty." He said. I didn't want to admit it. If it was human hungry then we wouldn't be able to keep it here. "But at least if that happens we will still have each other right?" Alec said trying to make me feel better. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Yeah." I hugged him. I stared at him "God why did I fall for an idiot." I laughed.

"You love me~" He teased.

"Do I?" I teased him back.

"YOU DO!~" He bear hugged me wrapping his legs and arms around me. "Come on Say it!"

" "Say what?"" I quoted him when he first said I love you. He attacked me with tickles and hugs until I admitted I loved him.