Chapter 26 I'm a Idiot

"ALEC!" I screamed frustrated. Alec ran in and I held out one month old Elizabeth.

"What's wrong!?" He asked.

"I was feeding her and she freaking bit my boob!" I said frustrated.

Alec rolled his eyes "Fine! I'll feed her!" Alec lifted up his shirt and grabbed Elizabeth.

"No! Thats mine!" I grabbed Elizabeth and hugged his chest. I gave him a hickey and looked up at him. His face was red and embarrassed.

He bent down and kissed me "I'm hungry." He said.

"Want to go out?" I asked very excited.

"Really, Are you sure?" Alec looked me up and down.

"Yes! I can this time! I feel fine. I need some exercise!" I said jumping up and down. Alec paused and grew a small smirk. "Other than that kind." I smacked him and ran upstairs. I kicked down the glass door that divided me from the largest room the humans have been living in. Everyone was laying around. T, Bailey and Zuri were playing a vicious game of finger sticks. Then J is being pinned down on the floor by Nini until he says Uncle. "T take care of Elizabeth for a bit." I quickly gave her to him and before they asked any questions I ran out of the room and grabbed Alec who was standing in a classroom. He opened the window and we both jumped out of the one story window.

My legs buckled and I went on my knees. As soon as I hit the ground I stopped and looked around. Such fresh air. The stairs are so bright. "Been a while." Alec smiled and looked around.

"So long." I smiled. "Like the night vision?" I asked.

"It's a lot different when you're outside." He said amazed.

"But it isn't better in bed." I jumped to my feet and ran onto the streets. Because Alec is now made of the same mutated viruses he is now the same as me. He can run as fast as me, see in the dark, can control the slower zombies. We are the same.

I stood looking down the streets with a big smile. Alec came behind me and picked me up. I turned around and held myself up by wrapping my arms and legs around him. I pecked his lips. We were both grinning like idiots before we both paused and inhaled. "Smell that?" I asked. We both took a deep breath and smiled "Raccoon~" We both dashed down the street following our noises. We went down a allie and found a group of raccoons hiding.

Me and Alec sat in the alley after our dinner and enjoyed the outside freedom. I leaned against the building and Alec laid on the ground with his head on my lap. He was watching the sky and I was watching the streets that were littered with a few zombies. We sat there for which seemed like eternity. I didn't mind because he was with me. I was humming to a bunch of random tunes as I was messing with Alecs hair.

"Alec." I said while watching the streets.

"Hm?"

"How do you feel about being dead?" I asked tracing my fingers of the bite mark scars.

"Hm? How do I feel?"

"Did you ever wish that I never bite you?" I asked.

"I never thought about that. Honestly if I get a chance to have another second with you I would want it." He turned and aimed his head at me. He said it like it was a dumb question.

"There's a lot to this zombie thing you know." I said.

"Then teach me." He smiled. I bit the inside of my mouth and looked away.

"Can you handle it?"

"I can handle it!" He said determined.

"Then..." I said teasingly "Show me your zombie walk!" I shook him. He didn't even take a second before Jumping off of me and presenting himself to me. He did the cliche arms out wobbly walk and growl. I was cackling from how as he walked he shook his butt along. I jumped up and joined him. We were trying to push each other out of the spotlight to show off. When I tried to push him he grabbed me and dipped me down. "Woah!" I was surprised by it but found it cute. I threw my leg up to finish the pose. We were both laughing so hard we was wheezing from laughter. We both fell on the ground from laughing so much.