chapter 26 // casey

when will i ever get my own fanfic

~~

We were all walking in a group through the crowd, with nothing inside our stomach except the joy and funfilled energy everyone's excited to use tonight. We all met at Nathan's, but we decided we should go on all the rides first before we stuff our faces with hot dogs and hamburgers. We all walked in a group, and usually Niall and Naomi would be the ones who would be ahead of everyone else holding hands. I would even catch Naomi lean on Niall's shoulder as they walk. I wonder how that felt.

In the group, it was me, Niall, Naomi, Emma, Harry, Louis, Hayley, Zayn,  and Angie (the girl he's taking). I was hoping to bump into Liam around here but I didn't and I couldn't find him. Although, Saige did tell me he was planning on asking someone out for the Carnival tonight and I really wanted to see who he ended up with.

We all paused, when Harry and Emma said something. 

"You guys go on ahead," Harry takes Emma by the hand, and intertwines his fingers against hers, "We're going to head off on our own."

"Are you guys going to be okay?" Louis asked. 

They both nodded in unison and looked at each other, and just smiled. I saw the signature smirk Harry would always do to win at something. They both disappeared into the crowd, as I looked at Zayn, with a quiet look on his face. He grabbed Angie by the waist, and held her left arm. 

"We're going on ahead, see you guys later." and by that, they left.

This was a part of Emma's plan to make Zayn jealous and letting him know that she's over and tired of his bullshit. She told me that her and Harry would "pretend" to be a couple in front of him, and even at a far distance where Zayn would be looking. I have noticed Zayn catching a glimpse of Harry and Emma a couple of times. 

Later on, we all drifted apart leaving me walking with Niall and Naomi.

Naomi grabbed me by the arm, and looked at me.

"Man, it must suck not having a date." She frowned, but I could tell it was fake.

"You don't have to be alone, I just saw Liam pass by." Niall said.

I looked at him, "Where is he?"

He checked his phone, scrolled up through his messages, and looked back at me. "Near the Spinning Dragons." 

I nodded, and they left me alone. I walked by the map where everything was located and I saw the ride Spinning Dragons by the far left where the roller coasters are. I walked through the packs of people until I reached the Spinning Dragons. It was one of those dizzy rides where they trap you inside a dragon and you spin yourself, but this time, you don't control it, it gets even faster automatically. I looked around for Liam, but I couldn't find him anywhere. 

Suddenly, I feel two big hands plop on the mounts of my shoulders. I turn around to see Liam smiling, having his hair up in a small cute quiff. He smiles even greater as he sees me turn around.

"Boo." He attempts.

I laugh, and I inch in for a small hug. "Long time no see."

He laughs also, "We saw each other yesterday at Chemistry."

"Yeah, but you don't talk to me that much anymore," I mention, "It's kind of sad."

He laughs again, "Where's your date?"

I shook my head, "I don't have one, where's yours?"

"The exact answer you have."

I frown, "Did someone turn you down?"

He looks at me, and just pauses. His face stays the same, but his mind goes in different directions. "Basically, yeah."

I frown again, "Who needs dates, let's go have fun."

He brings back his usual smile, and I grab a hold of his wrist and dragged him into the line of the Spinning Dragons. The line wasn't very long, so we were near the front by only 2 minutes. When the next group of people were called, we finally got to step inside the dragon. We chose the red one, because it would be the only thing that's normal after the ride is done. As were strapped in, the dragons began to spin and so did we in different directions. It got faster and faster every second, and I couldn't help but literally close my eyes and impatiently wait for the ride to be over.

I couldn't even control myself, that I accidentally bumped my head onto Liam's. After the ride was done, we were basically rubbing the temporary red wounds of our foreheads. We spot a nearby bench, and we plop ourselves down resting on each others shoulders. After we were coming back alive, Liam began to laugh and so did I.

"Remind me never to go there." I said.

He looks at me, "You dragged me there in the first place."

"Would you rather go to the Mermaid Plaza ride for 5 years old and above?" I raise one eyebrow.

He smiles, "No, but I'd like to ride The Black Torment." He pointed to the large blue roller coaster that was only a fair distance away from us. We watched the people who were strapped on ride the whole thing, and I couldn't even hear the wires of the roller coaster binge, but just the loud hurdling screams of everyone riding it.

"Nope, nope," I shook my head, "I'm sorry we cant full-fill your death wish, I'm too young to die."

Liam laughs, "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Can we at least wait until we become stable," I rub my legs, "we can't even walk properly."

Liam laughs again, "Fine, but you're going on that ride sooner or later."

I stuck my tongue out at him. A few moments later, we finally stood up and began walking the area. We looked for more calm and decent rides.

end of chapter 26