chapter 13 // liam

hey guys okay so like now since the fanfic is getting further into the story, i will be changing pov's now so it won't just be only casey, but it could be anyone's. the pov will be mentioned on the title, for example "chapter 13 // liam" which is liam's pov. yeah i think you get it ok on with the chapter ..

[[ liam's p.o.v ]]

Eyes narrowed, and my heart began to beat in a faster pace. I glanced at Saige who was sitting right next to me, placing her elbow on the table,  with her face buried by the palm of her hand. She forked her french fries one by one, and swallowed them whole. I felt guilty, I felt uncomfortable.

I heard two voices behind me, and Saige and I turned around to see Rachel and Emma walking towards us. I glanced at Casey, who smiled and waved to them, and they waved back.

"God, it's like everyone is missing in action." Rachel said as she took a seat to the left of Casey.

Casey looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"Niall and Naomi are nowhere to be found." Emma blurted as she sat to the right of Casey.

"And, I can't find Harry nor Hayley anywhere also." Rachel added. She looked up to see Saige, and immediately introduced herself and Emma. Saige introduced herself, and brought up that we were cousins just in case for a confusion. Emma was fascinated, and told me the only reason I was cute was because of Saige. Rachel came up with the idea of us dating in her mind, until Saige brought up that we were related. Casey and Rachel have so much in common.

The bell rang, and we all went our separate ways. I walked past the court yard, and accompanied Saige to French class. (Since we're both in the same class anyway.)

I glanced at her, she glared at me and didn't look back. She was silent for a few minutes, until she blurted out something.

"You're a dick."

I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Shut up."

This time she looked at me, and crossed her arms.

"I can't believed you lied to her."

"You lied too."

"Yeah I did," She looked away, "To save your sorry ass."

"Yeah, but now she thinks I like Naomi." I didn't look at her, "Why would you even tell her I like someone in the first place?"

"Because you're a damn pussy," She angered, "and now she thinks you like another girl, when really it's her that you like."

"That's your fault."

"You're stupid."

I didn't answer her. She was mad at me, I know when she's angry at me. She doesn't look at me, but she crosses her hands and doesn't make a sound when she walks. After moments of silence, she finally said something.

"You could have just said you didn't like anyone, why did you have to say you liked someone she knew?" She rolled her eyes, "And you say it's my fault that she thinks you like another girl."

"I don't know.. I-I panicked!" I muttered.

She deeply sighed, "Was everything you said a lie?" 

"What do you mean?"

"The part where you said that you don't give up on your crush.. bla bla bleh."

"That wasn't a lie, I'm not giving up on her."

"Good," She smiled, and let a small breath out. "Maybe you aren't that big of a pussy."

We reached to the classroom, and sat in our assigned seats. We both sat all the way in the back, but I was all the way in the far right corner of the classroom and she was on the left. I sat down, grabbed my books out of my bag, and glanced at her direction. She was looking at me, grinning and back up to the board where Mrs. Powell began talking. I didn't pay attention much this class, I just kept thinking about how I lied to Casey about Naomi. Truth is, I would date Naomi, but I like Casey and that's different. 

I doubt that I would ever come across Casey's mind, because I think she likes someone else, and that someone else isn't me. I didn't want to tell her today, because we just met, and that would create awkward tensions. It's totally okay for Casey to like someone else, and even if that isn't me, so be it. I'm not afraid to admit-- or silently admit that I like someone.

And that someone is Casey, Casey Tomlinson.

I like Casey Tomlinson.

end of chapter 13