chapter 33 // casey

yass hey hello back with a new update ay 

this update is shit tbh 

--

I sat silently on the toilet seat, relieving what was left inside my bladder. I stared at the black and white colored tiles on the bathroom floor, as thoughts scattered through my mind. My heart was beating, I didn't know what I was doing here, or why was any other person here in the first place?

I finished doing what I was supposed to do, and gently flushed the handle. I washed my hands thoroughly with soap, as I looked up at my reflection. My hair was pinned to the side, split ends showing from the bottom of my tangled curls as the back of my neck drifted from light sweat. I dried my hands with a paper towel, as I looked at my reflection one more time. I combed through the strands of my hair with my quivering fingertips.  

I turned away and twisted the doorknob, my heart beating as the essence. I walk in the empty kitchen as I make my way back to the living room. When I left the bathroom, I heard Harry and Louis's voices echoing through the walls. I walk into the living room, to see Hayley sitting down while Harry and Louis are throwing each other glares and curse words.

I glance to my right to see Niall sitting comfortably next to Hayley, with all of his focus on his phone not paying attention to a single word Harry and Louis are saying. 

"You're a dick." Harry exclaimed.

"What the fuck did I do?" Louis seemed confused.

"This was supposed to be GUY'S night."  He crossed his arms.

"So what if Hayley's here?" Louis reasoned out, "Doesn't make a difference."

Harry shot him an icy glare, and placed a hand over his head. He swept back his curls from his forehead, and sighed of exasperation.

"Am I the only one who noticed Hayley isn't the only girl in the room?" Niall blurted. 

"Oh yeah, sorry." Louis stuck his tongue out at me, as I returned the favor. Niall looked up from his phone, and glanced at my direction. I turned to look his way, and we were soon making eye contact. He look back down on his phone, smiling in the process.

Hayley finally stood up, and patted out the dust from her jeans. "I don't get the deal on why Casey and I can't stay here."

Harry planted the palm of his hands together, and started making weird hand motions directly at Hayley. "No offense, but I don't think girls like both of you guys would help at this kind of situation I'm going through right now."

I rolled my eyes at the idea of what he said. 

"It's about a girl isn't it?" Hayley engaged.

"How do you know?"

She laughed. "We all know that when guys have guy's night, they usually talk about girls just like when girl's have girl's night, they would usually talk about boys."

"And your point is?"

"Only dumb asses wouldn't know that girls give the best advice when it comes to girls."

"Dude, maybe they can help." Louis suggested.

Before I knew it, Hayley agreed on helping Harry out with his frantic girl problems as Louis sat in the background listening and spitting out random remarks. Everything from there was gibberish and I was just standing there wondering what should I be doing right now. I didn't help Harry, I didn't sit down and listen to him chant his heart out, not because I didn't want too, but because I didn't know how. How can someone rely on me to fix there problems, when I can't even fix my own?