chapter 3 // casey

**hello welcome back this is chapter 3 hope you enjoy**

Did I just literally blurt out that he was good looking, those kinds of thoughts are only for me to hear. He gave me a strange look, then smiled afterwards. He took in a deep breath and said, "Hey." in a deep and carefree manner.

Hey? That's it? Does he even have a name? 

I looked at Louis, hoping that the nice kind and loving brother (sarcasm) he is would introduce me to the attractive-looking fellow next to him but all he did was glare at me from a distance. 

"I told you not to bother us." He said.

I crossed my arms, "I need my laptop charger." I said. 

He rolled his eyes, and eyed the corners of his room trying to spot my charger from a distance. He lightly tapped his friend on the shoulder.

"Harry, pass her the charger over on the bed." Louis mumbled. So he has a name, a really attractive one at that. 

My charger was sitting underneath the piles of magazines he lays on his bed. Harry stood up, walking into the direction of his bed, grabbed the charger, and handed it to me. 

He was standing exactly 5 inches away from me. He's so goddamn tall though. I could smell the fragrant of his cologne, it was one hell of an aroma. 

He says "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name." He looked at me. My face flushed bright pink as he was looking to my direction. I gripped my fists tightly.

"I-I'm Casey." I said. Okay, I have to admit, he's flawless and I'm a bit attracted but it does not mean I have romantic feelings towards him. In the novels I read, the falling in love part happens a long time after the boy and girl meets, but I don't mind waiting for a couple of months. There's a part of me where I hope he gives me his number in a really cheesy way, like "accidently" dropping it so when I pick it up, it's actually meant for me. 

Louis glances over us, noticing the way I stand and talk and how my pale face flushes into a bright red tint. "Stop flirting with my little sister and get over here so I could beat your sorry ass." He says. 

"Screw you, man." Harry jokes as he sits back to his old position eager to begin the game.

"Are you going to be a freshman this year?" Harry asked. The game begins, and the screen flashes with dark colors. It was another one of Louis's zombie killing games he bought at Playstation for 20 bucks. Useless, in my opinion.

I nodded, "Yeah, are you?" I asked.

"Nah, third year." He doesn't turn away from the TV screen. 

I was kind of disappointed that he was a Junior to be honest. I didn't respond, and there was a moment of silence. Except, the hurdling screams and noises from the video game, which were very irritating. I turned to the direction of the door, until Harry's voice stopped me.

"You're leaving?" He looks at me this time.

I nodded. He stuck his tounge out and made a face. "Boo, you suck. Leaving me so early. I'll see you in school then." He said as he returns back to his game.

"Leaving me so early?" What's that supposed to mean?

I nodded again, and gave a small and quick smile. "You too." I said as I headed out the door. 

I was a bit disappointed. This was the first time in months I've ever had such close contact with a really cute guy, and yet here I am thinking to myself that after we see each other, we fall in love the next minute. To think that me meeting Harry would lead to some cute cheesy romantic story at the end of the day, just like it does in the books but nope. This isn't the fictional world, because this is damn reality.

I let out a loud sigh, and walked back to the direction of my room. 

I plugged in my charger, and it began to slowly restore the battery on my laptop. I carelessly threw myself on the bed, and in just 20 minutes of me laying there, I fell into deep sleep.

-end of chapter 3-