Chapter Two: Remember December

I sat in my room looking threw old photos of me when I was younger, I had found no trace of the young girl that would always appear in my dreams but one photo it was my seventh birthday party which was a pajama party, I looked closer to find there was a darker sharpie mark that looked like the outline of a person. I flipped the photo over it said 'Sabrina's seventh birthday party September 11, 2004' This was before my parents started being abusive, they started abusing me when I was eight my older sister Serenity died in a car crash she was 10, my parents favorite child. That's when my depression started, self harm, cocaine addiction and my eating disorder.

I heard my phone buzz and neon lights ringtone was playing, I wiped my dried tears off my face.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey doll face I have bad news, mom said I can't go to the concert with you. I'm so sorry-" Ronnie said

"It's fine Ronnie really all be okay." I sighed and locked my phone back up

I shook off the thought of what Ronnie said, I had more important stuff to deal with like who was this girl? Why can't I remember her? Why does Colleyville seem familiar to me? I got off my bed and decided to go search for some information on this girl, since my parents won't be home for four hours and since it was Thursday.

My parents room had a big bed in the middle of the room, a make up counter, walk in closet, big bathroom with a hot tub, jet tub, walk in shower. I turned on closet light and started grabbing photo albums and flipped threw them, I found a black tin can with photos of me and the young girl again standing in front of grapevine elementary in Colleyville, Texas I flipped the photo over and found something scripted on it, Sabrina and Demi Best Friends 2003. Demi? Demi? I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and typed in Demi from Colleyville, Texas. Still nothing. I searched threw the can again, I found a note.

Dear Sabrina,

Hey girl I guess you haven't got my last messages I have sent you it's strange here in Colleyville with out you. I can't believe your parents have decided to move! Just because mine and yours parents got into a big argument over a stupid car that your dad wouldn't pay off blah blah! We girl I love you!

Love your best friend,

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato was my best friend? The girl in the photo was Demi Lovato? Holy cow! My best friend is Demi Lovato!

"Hey Ronnie your not going to believe this but my childhood best friend was Demi Lovato." I nearly screamed

"No way? Really Brina? Are you just pulling my leg?!" Ronnie chuckled

"Ronnie would I ever lie to you?" I lied

"No you wouldn't, well get your ass over here!" Ronnie laughed

"I need to go shopping for the concert tho Ron-Ron." I battered like a child

"Okay fine after that your coming over for a sleepover." She told me

"But my parents-" I tried to get out of it

"No your staying with me tonight."

Ronnie doesn't know that my parents drink and are abusive or even about my depression, eating disorder, self harm or my drug addictions. Every time she sees a cut I tell her my cat scratched me.

*3 hours later midnight*

"Finally your here!" Ronnie hugged me

"Yeah finally." I had catching my breathe

"Come on will make some popcorn and watch titanic."

"Okay."

Ronnie grabbed a bowl and a bag of popcorn to put into the microwave. I sat quietly on the island chair.

"I'm gonna order pizza, pepperoni?" Ronnie asked

"Yeah." I said softly

"Why are you so quite Brina?" She asked

"Do I have to have a reason?" I snapped

"Yes you do a matter of fact." She snapped back

"Fine you wanna know?!" I yelled

"Yes I do!" She yelled back

"Alright for one I have depression, self harm, I do drugs and I have an eating disorder."

"I always knew you where an attention seeker."

"Shut up Ronnie!"

"What the hell are you else hiding Sabrina?"

"A ton of shit!"

"Like what? Oh you parents abuse you?!"

"Shut up! You don't know what it's like to have alcoholic parents?!"

"And you think Demi is gonna want you back in her life after so many years?!"

"Yes I do! She's a better friend then you Ronnie!"

"Oh you think a attention seeking bitch is gonna want you back? All she is an attention whore that only wants people to feel bad for her! Just like you, you always have to have it your way."

"No I don't Ronnie and you know that's bullshit!"

"Get the hell out of my house I should have listened to Stephanie and Lindsey, your not worth anything."

"You know what fuck you Ronnie fuck you!"

Ronnie grabbed me by my arms and shoved me outside on her front porch and threw my clothes at me. I knew all along what type of person she was.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

I picked up my clothes and my skateboard and decided to go to the park and return home.

*Ronnie's POV*

After I threw Sabrina out I decided to call Stephanie and let her know that are plan succeed. We had been planing this for years to get rid of her, I had send her some photos when I kicked her out of my house that I had my younger brother Elliott recorded it all and took photos.

"Hey Steph, plan one is succeed." I smiled

"Good good, plan two will began tomorrow, send me everything we got will make sure that this little bitch doesn't see what's coming to her." Steph answered

I laughed evilly with Stephanie.