Chapter Four: This Is Me

"Only a few more minutes miss. Jacobs." Jalil said

"Thank you Jalil." I answered back

I couldn't wait to see Demi's pre-show! I bet it would be awesome!

*Demi's POV*

I sat in my dressing room while Al did my hair, he was gay and one of the best hairdressers in the world! I was really excited to see my Lovatic's tonight! But one thing has been on my mind and that was my old best friend Sabrina, she lived in Colleyville with me. I have been looking for her since the tour has started, I really have a feeling she'll be here tonight and all talk to her!

"Hey Dem five minutes!" Miley yelled

"Thank you miles!" I yelled back

I decided to check my phone which was in my lap I typed in 'I took the dirty jacket from the trash bag where you left it, I hope I find her tonight I have missed her so much!'. I felt tears slide down my face, I god that I find my Brina tonight!

"Miss. Lovato please don't cry you will find Sabrina tonight." Al said hugging me

"Come on Dem sound check time!" Max called outside the dressing room

*Miley's POV*

After Demi had left to go do sound check I grabbed her water bottle and dumped out her water and poured vodka in her water, she won't know the difference. I also took out her pills and put her antidepressant in her vitamin container and vitamins in her antidepressant container like her mom asked me to which weren't her vitamins but her antidepressant. Hopefully she turns into a big bitch tonight and all of her lovatic's leave and she loses the fame so I can rise again!

"Miley what are you doing in here?!" Max asked

I turned around to face max "Her mom called and asked me to lay out her vitamins for Demi."

"Oh alright Miley now come on!" Mac said holding the door opened

I smiled evilly as I left her room which max didn't see.

*Sabrina's POV*

I sat in my seat which was at the very front in the middle the best seat. I couldn't hide my excitement, I jumped up and down saying yes yes yes!!!!

"Hello Demi lovato fans! I'm Collin Keys I'm a magician that goes on before Demi, I'm seventeen and Demi asked me to come on tour because I showed her some magic." Collin said

I looked at Collin who was the most beautiful guy on the planet, he winked at me. I smiled and blushed madly!

"Now count down with me from 10!" He said holding 10 fingers "9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Please welcome the one and only Demi Lovato!"

I saw Demi run out on stage with her pink hair that was shaved on her right side, leather jacket, leather leggings, Black tank top, combat boots and multiple necklaces. Omg it's Demi!!!

"How are my Lovatic's doing tonight?!" She asked

"Great!" We yelled

"That's good, well the first song all do is.. Fire Starter!" She answered laughing

I started sing along joining the crowd jumping up and down to the music.

There's an "S" under my clothes

On my chest where nobody else can see

I light up when the doors are closed

I am free, yeah

And I wish I could make my move

I can tell that you're really into me

And I don't got a thing to lose, in my dreams, in my dreams