Copyright/Author's Note

Thank you for checking out FALAHA'S JOURNEY! I really hope you enjoy the story.

I also hope you'll consider supporting it with your votes. Those, along with comments and reads are all combined by Wattpad to determine which books are most popular. The more activity the story gets, the more likely it is to be discovered by new readers.

If you enjoyed this book, consider leaving a review and share with your friends.

www.jenomarz.com

www.goodreads.com/JenoMarz

To support the author and her future work, you can also buy the series from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, or Smashwords.

****************************************

Glossary section of each part was combined and moved to the back of the book.

****************************************

~ A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements ~

FIRST MOVEMENT: DESCENT, Episodes #1 -- #34, Copyright © 2012 Jelena Mostovaja. All Rights Reserved.

SECOND MOVEMENT: THE PIT, Episodes #35 -- #54, Copyright © 2013 Jelena Mostovaja. All Rights Reserved.

THIRD MOVEMENT: PERSEVERANCE, Episodes #55 -- #84, Copyright © 2014 Jelena Mostovaja. All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, organizations, groups, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical without express permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

Edited by Stephanie Dagg

Cover illustration & design by Jeno Marz (Jelena Mostovaja)