Episode #28

Everyone who came from Tirran Og, at one point in time or another, is of the same blood. With or without soma. And everything starts with a choice.

[2.44.7.15.11].267.8.2 - 29.9.1.[5]

Thirtieth hour of second day of ninth week, year 267.

I stood on the enemy ship's hull, watching Bradoh disappear into the darkness.

You are wrong, Tagranat Baro Kljvk. The Ancestor lives on and will continue to live on until the last drop of our blood dries up. Our journey is not for the Ancestor; we live for ourselves.

Soma in its essence is the Way of the Predator. If you are not at the top of the food chain, you will become the food for someone else. Life is a carnivorous process and the foundation of the Universe.

The Universe is the greatest predator of all. And it is full of life on every scale. She consumes only as much as necessary to maintain the life cycle. Your blood, your bones, your mind are a product of her endlessly violent nature. All of us are the children of the Greatest Predator. There is no higher law than life itself. Everything else is a misleading unnatural construct. There is no room for murder and destruction. But the Predator knows no remorse; the hunt is the essential part of its life.

The responsibility increases proportionally with power. Those who are truly strong do not feel the gravitas of that power. What others see as a burden becomes as natural as breathing for them. Unlike perfection, a power higher than yours will always exist; an enemy will always exist; a path to evolve further will always exist. Once you think you have achieved perfection, or have lost the desire to move forward, the power will crush you as you have failed to carry it properly. Or someone more powerful will.

But you never find out many, many things about yourself unless you try.

In this endless night, I'm the hatchling of Bradoh.