Foreword

Hi everyone, thank you for giving this story a shot. Before you begin reading this book, there are a few things you should know about it.

First of all, this book is a fiction story. But, it's not entirely fictional. The emotions, thoughts, problems, they're all real- 100% real. I've just put them in a story that isn't. I started writing this book to deal with all of that shit, so publishing this book here is basically me bearing my soul to you. Please, keep that in mind.

Second, there's going to be a lot of swearing in this book. If that's not your cup of tea, you might feel offended. I'm putting this in here so I won't have to read comments like 'That's offensive' or something like that. You're warned.

Thirdly, there also will be some mature scenes. They'll take place later on in the book, and the book is pretty innocent until those very chapters. I will put a warning at the beginning of those chapters so you can skip them if you want to.

Four, This book is part of a series. It's the first book out of the series, the other one will be published after I finish this. But maybe, if I find the time to start them early I will. Book two of the series is called Dominic and I will keep you guys updated when I do publish it.

Five, there will be a spin-off series to this one. In this book, there'll be a bit of mafia themed chapters. It's a part of the storyline, but it's not necessarily the main plot. As a huge fan of mafia novels, I couldn't just leave the mafia part of this story untold, so I've decided to write it all out. The spin-off books are: Bratva, Man of honor, and Cosa Nostra. They're not published yet, but again, I will keep you guys updated on that. Also, those books can also be read as a stand-alone novel. But I wouldn't recommend it. Anyways, more on that once they've been published. I'm not sure when exactly I'll publish them, but like I said, I'll keep you posted.

Furthermore, this book might be considered offensive to some of you. Like I said before, there'll be a lot of cussing and a few mature scenes. Race might also be mentioned. I know this might be a sensitive subject, but please don't feel offended! It's a book, not my own opinion! Also, I like writing realistic stories. And racism, is real. We can't deny that. So please don't feel offended, and I apologize in advance if you do get offended, it's not my intention!

And last but not least, this book has a slow story line.  I will update often- three times a week- to compensate for that. But please don't judge this book by the first few chapters- especially not the first one. There's going to be a lot of lawyer talk at first, because it's about two lawyers. But that's not what the story is about! The story is about two people, being stuck with each other through a marriage. It's also a little bit of a dark love story. But the love doesn't start at the first chapter. Just like in real life, it takes a while for people to actually fall in love, or accept it. Especially when you suffer from a fear of commitment! Please keep that in mind before you brand this book as 'boring'. I promise there's a lot of good stuff in here, it just takes a while to get there!

That's it for now. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy this book! Feel free to comment, and give me feedback. And if you like the book, maybe vote too? It really would make my day!

XOXO Sabrina

Copyright © 2017 by Sabrina Dusk. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to author, Sabrina Dusk.