8

Leondre's POV:
I wake up in the bed, alone. I think about Charlie cheating on me. I start to breathe heavily before I realize that it was just a dream. I pull off my blanket and stand up from the bed. I pull on some pants that lies on the floor. Then I open the door and walk out. I scratch my eyes as I feel a really bad headache hit me. I walk out to the kitchen to see Charlie, Harvey and Mia sitting on some chairs around the little table.

"Good morning stranger I've never met before." Charlie grins at me and I give him a kiss as I walk past him.

"Good morning." I groan, walking over to the sink and grab a glass from the cupboard. I fill it with water, walk back to the table and sit down before I start drinking it.

"How are you?" Charlie asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"My head hurts like hell." I sigh as I have emptied the glass.

"Too much dancing yesterday, huh?" Harvey asks smiling.

"I don't even remember yesterday." I reply placing my hand on my forehead. It feels like I'm a little bit too warm, but it's probably just me.

"Well, welcome to the club. I never remember parties." Harvey says as he take a bite of his sandwich.

"Do you remember anything?" Mia asks suddenly. She seems to be a lot more concerned than the others.

"I don't know... I think I dreamed that I was in a fight though..." I answer and everybody immediately looks at me. I raise my eyebrows. "What?"

"That wasn't a dream, Leo..." Charlie confesses slowly and I turn my head to him.

"What?!" I ask shocked. I look at the others.

"I'm sorry." Mia says and she looks like she really means it.

"With who?" I ask, desperate to know.

"I brought a dude called Mike here, we were buddies back in high school. But he turned out to be the biggest asshole ever." Harvey explains and sighs. That's when I remember something else. Mike has feelings for Charlie. That's what I dreamed about. It all makes sense now. I don't tell the others about it though.

"Well, at least we know that now." Charlie sighs and take a sip of his juice.

We continue eating our breakfast and while Charlie put the stuff back into the fridge, I drag Harvey into the living room. He looks confused at me.

"I remember what you and Mike talked about yesterday, that's why I hit him." I say and I see that Harvey gets really shocked.

"Y-You remember that...?" Harvey asks nervously.

"When are you going to tell him?" I ask, looking at him seriously.

"I won't."

"Do you want me to tell him instead?"

"He doesn't need to know." Harvey whispers angrily.

"Oh, so we should just let him know that I beat up his friend because I was drunk?" I snap at him.

"You did a lot of other things when you were drunk..." Harvey says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nothing." He answers immediately and I'm just about to say something more, but I can't before I hear a familiar voice yell my name.

"Leo?" Charlie shouts from the kitchen and I walk out to him.

"Yeah?" I ask as I reach the room. He sits on the counter, looking at me as I walk up to him.

"How are you today?" He asks as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm fine, my head just hurts really bad. You?" I reply and look up at him. Charlie leans down and plant a kiss on my nose which causes me to smile.

"I'm good." He smiles back.

Charlie's POV:
I don't wanna tell Leo that he hit me. At least not now, he will be heartbroken. I mean, I saw how sad he was this night when he thought I had cheated on him. He really loves me, as much as I love him. Hopefully he will remember it himself...