34

Charlie's POV:
I finally get the phone to the bed and place it by my feet. I'm skilled enough to be able to log into my phone with the help of my feet. Then I go to the contacts and scroll through it until I find Harvey's name. I click on his contact, then his number and boom, it's calling. I turn on the speaker as the signals make themselves heard.
Mike is still gone when Harvey finally answers his phone. Or at least I think it's Harvey.
"Mia." I hear Mia's voice say.

"It's Charlie, is Harvey there?" I ask quickly.
"He's taking a shower, what's up, Charlie?" Mia replies, sounding a bit worried.
"I just really need to talk to him, it's really fucking important, please take him to the phone." I answer and she realizes on my voice that something's wrong.

I hear a knock on a door on the other side of the phone.
"Harvey? Charlie's on the phone, he really needs to talk to you." Mia says. I mentally beg her to hurry up because I get the feeling that Mike will be back in the bedroom any second.
"Harvey wonders if it can wait five minutes?" Mia asks suddenly.
"No, no, no, no, no! Just put on speaker so I can talk to him." I answered, feeling my heart pound harshly in my chest.

I hear some muffled sounds before I hear Mia's voice saying "done!".
"Harvey, can you hear me?" I ask.
"Yeah!" I hear Harvey's voice yell from the shower. I hear the water in the background.
"Okay, listen closely, because I will only be able to tell you this once."
"Yeah, I'm ready!"
"So, Mike's here and I have no idea how he got in, but he's here and I'm fucking terrified. That human is crazy so could you please get the fuck out of the shower and get your ass over here?"
"Where's 'here'?" Harvey asks, he has now turned off the shower.

"In my apartment." I whisper, realizing that Mike might hear that I'm talking to someone.
"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." Harvey replies.
"Please just hurry the fu-" I interrupt myself as I hear the door crack open.

I look up to see Mike walking into the room. He turns around to close the door so I take the opportunity to push my phone under one of the blankets in the bed.
"Who are you talking to?" He asks slightly irritated.
"N-No one..." I reply, my voice shaking.
"I really hope it's not that little teenage boy, 'cause then I might have to go after him as well." Mike smirks wickedly as he reaches the bed.
"No, no, no, no! Uhh... I mean, I'm not talking to anyone." I stutter. This guy is creeping me out.

I start to wonder what he went to get when he left the room, but I pretty soon get an answer of that. He walks up to me and take out a knife. A FUCKING KNIFE! I'm gonna die now, bye life. Thanks for being my friend (or not).

I panic. What the hell should I do now?
"He has a knife, Harvey! He has a knife!" I yell terrified. I hear some muffled sounds from the phone again and Mike immediately lifts the blanket and get the phone out.
"You fucking bastard!" He shouts as he hangs up the call. Then Mike looks back at me with raised eyebrows. "You thought you could trick me, huh?"
"N-No..." I stutter, trying to avoid his gaze.

Mike quickly grabs the knife again and looks at me sharply, staring right into my eyes.
"I'm gonna give you two options now." He starts and I already know that this is going to be bad. I just hope that Harvey will be here soon, even though I know it takes like fifteen minutes to drive here, but he really needs to hurry up otherwise I'll surely be dead in a while. "Either you can just let me do what I'm about to do, or it will hurt really bad. Understood?"
I nod rapidly and glance at the door. Why can't someone just burst in there now and save me? I don't care who it is, just someone.

Mike walks up to me and lowers the knife towards my body. I whine and try to loosen the rope around my wrists.

"Shh." He hushes me calmly as the knife reaches my skin. He gently strokes it over my cheek and down to my neck. "As long as you're still and do as I say, it's not going to hurt."
I don't exactly feel safer after that sentence. I freeze as the knife reaches my chest. I mean, with one simple stab, he could kill me.

He slowly drags the knife down over my stomach, I still have my shirt on, but I can almost feel the cold steel against my skin. When Mike reaches the end of my shirt, he stops. He looks up at me and then down on my shirt. Mike slowly reaches out his hands and grab the hem of the black 'Bring Me The Horizon' shirt that Leo borrowed me a few weeks ago.

I start to sense where this is going when he starts to pull it upwards. He can't pull it over my head though, since my arms are tied up to the bed. Mike gives me a flirty look as he leans down towards my stomach. He stretches out his tongue and licks from my stomach up to my chest, looking me straight into the eyes the whole time. I feel disgusted, really fucking disgusted. He smiles wickedly as he continues up to my mouth, but I quickly kick him in the stomach, making him wince in pain. For a second I feel the relieving taste of victory, but it disappears just as fast as the flash hits the ground.

"You want it in the hard way then?" Mike asks, tilting his head. He does another attempt to get closer to me, but I use my legs as defense. It works perfectly, until he grabs them and I can't move. He is stronger than I thought.
Mike sits down on the bed, straddling my legs so that I can't kick him again, before starting to unbuckle my belt. I start to panic. Where the fuck is Harvey?!

"You motherfucking bastard, get the fuck off me!" I yell at him as I feel the tears in my eyes, but I'm not gonna show them to him.
"What did you say?" He asks, looking up from my jeans.
"That you're a disgusting fucking freak!" I spit. Mike looks up at me, giving me a sharp look. I immediately regret what I just said, even though I meant it.

Harvey, where are youuuu?

Hey guys, sorry I didn't upload yesterday, so I made a pretty long chapter today instead. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 1145