5

Charlie's POV:
I lift up Leondre and move away from the couch.
"Do you need help?" Max asks and quickly stands up. I'm just about to say no when I think about how aggressive he can be. And I don't want to be attacked again...

After a few seconds of considering, I nod. Max walks before me out of the living room and across the hall. He opens the door to the bathroom, or at least he tries, because it's locked.

I sigh in frustration while Max bang on the door.
"Open up, we need to get in!" He yells to be heard over the loud music. No answer. He turns around to me and gives me a sad look. "There's no other place we can go?"
I think and then eventually shake my head, which causes Max to turn back around and bang at the door again. Leo mumbles something, but I can't hear what he's saying.
"Come on! Get out!" He shouts and I can hear some voices on the other side of the door.
"Get lost!" Someone yell back. I recognize that voice, too well.

"Harvey, get out! Leo needs to throw up!" I shout and I can hear a sigh coming from the person inside, or one of them. I roll my eyes and just a few seconds later the door unlocks and gets pushed wide open. Harvey and his girl, Mia, come out of the room and I don't really know if I seriously want to go in there, but I have no choice.

"Thank you." I say sarcastically to Harvey as he walks past me and Max.

"You're welcome." He sighs before disappearing with Mia into the group of dancing people.

Max quickly walks into the room and turns on the light. I follow him in and place Leondre on the floor as I hear the door lock behind me. He's still having these throw up reflexes and I'm pretty sure that the beer will come up soon...

I lift up the lid of the toilet seat and lift him closer to it. The second right after that, he throws up. Here we go again... Luckily it doesn't come too much vomit on the floor. I sit down on the floor beside him and hold back his hair. I really love his blonde long hair, the way it falls, the way it frames his face. It just fits perfectly on him.

"Does this happen often...?" Max asks carefully, not knowing how emotional I am on this subject. I turn around to him, I almost forgot that he was here for a second. He sits on the floor, about half a meter away from me, leaned against the wall.
"No..." I reply slowly, looking down at the floor. I keep getting scenes from when Leo hits me played over and over again in my mind. Why can't I just let it go? I mean, it's the alcohol, not him. So technically the alcohol hits me... Lol.

I don't know why, but I seriously can't get it out of my head. Has he never hit me before...? Is that why? I think for a moment... Maybe it is...?
Okay, he has hit me one time before... when we 'had it', but that wasn't on purpose...
"Charlie? Are you okay?" Max asks suddenly. I look up at him. I must have zoned out for a minute, 'cause he seems pretty worried.
"What?" I ask confused as I take another grip of Leo's hair, but not so hard that it hurts, just so he won't get vomit in it.

"I've tried to talk with you for minutes, but it was like you weren't there. Are you okay?" He asks again, looking even more concerned.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah. I was just... thinking." I answer, trying to shake off the thoughts.
"Thinking about what?" Max replies and I turn back around to Leondre to see how he's doing.
"Uhm... Nothing special... Just thinking..." I answer and I can feel his confused eyes burning in my neck.

"Okay..."
Leo starts to mumble something again, but I still can't hear what he's saying.

"Can you hear what he's trying to say?" I ask Max, who is already listening closely.
"I think he said something about Mike..." He replies thoughtful.

I sigh quietly for myself while getting some toilet paper. Leo has been sitting for a few minutes now, not throwing up. So I think it should be okay...
I wipe away the vomit from his mouth and then let go of his hair.
"How are you?" I ask carefully.
"F-fine..." Leo mumbles. I hate seeing him like this. He looks so broken in some sort of way. I would do anything to heal him.