Twilight? Really?

🍦🍦🍦

🍦🍦🍦

They all walked in, Tyler holding the door open for them.

"Whatcha want?" Tyler asked Josh standing next to glass that displayed all the different kinds of ice cream.

"Just vanilla with rainbow sprinkles in a sugar cone." Josh told the man behind the counter. Tyler chuckled a bit and before Josh could tell him to shut up he ordered the same thing, surprising the curly haired boy.

"You like vanilla?" Josh asked and Tyler nodded.

"Favorite flavor." Tyler said and Josh couldn't believe it.

"No way mine too!" Josh smiled. The man tallied up their total and Josh went for his wallet.

"Nah I got it man." Tyler said already swiping his card through the machine. Josh wanted to protest but there was nothing to be done about it, Tyler already paid.

"Thanks." Josh said quietly, slightly embarrassed as  the man handed them their cones.

"Don't feel embarrassed Josh, Debby wouldn't let me pay either." Jenna said licking on her rocky road cone. Josh smiled as they sat at a booth and ate their ice cream.

During the conversation Josh had gotten ice cream on his nose causing everyone to laugh.

"So how'd you do on that chemistry test?" Josh asked Debby and she smiled happily.

"I did alright. I got a B thanks to Jenna's last minute cram notes." The red head beamed.

"Well Josh taught me that quick formula. He's really smart." Jenna said and everyone looked at Josh causing him to blush.

"It's not that hard really." Josh said wiping his face with this sleeve. He had gotten ice cream on the sides of his face again.

Tyler smirked. "Maybe you should tutor me. Gotta keep my grades up for basketball and shit." He said.

"Sure I mean if you really need the help." Josh said and Tyler nodded.

"I could really use the help. My dad will kill me if I get kicked off the team cause of grades." Tyler grumbled, a sour expression gracing his pretty face for a split second.

"Then don't worry about it, I can totally help tutor you." Josh said adamantly. Tyler smiled and glanced at Debby who gave him a knowing smirk.

"Oh damn my mom just texted me she wants me home for dinner." Jenna sighed looking at her phone that had buzzed on the table. "Wanna stay for dinner Debs?" The blonde said finishing her icecream.

"Sure that sounds great." Debby said getting up and grabbing her car keys. "See you guys tomorrow." The two girls waved and exited the small parlor.

Tyler and Josh sat in in peaceful silence for a few moments before both boys tried speaking at the same time, a small flush of embarrassment gracing both their cheeks.