Red

😍😍😍

😍😍😍

Red was everywhere, Josh's hands, the bathroom sink, and splattered on the floor.

"Shit." Josh muttered as he pulled at the strands of wet hair that were now covered in red dye. He had decided to dye his hair a new color, something passionate and beautiful. Red seemed like an appropriate color.

But he kinda sucked at dying his hair by himself.

"Jo-oh my god Joshua William Dun what have you done to my bathroom?!" Laura scolded, almost dropping her basket of laundry. She had come to collect her sons laundry but instead found him in his boxers and covered in red dye.

"Oh I um....I'm sorry." Josh muttered as he shoved a plastic shower cap on, peeling the gloves off his hands. "I guess I should've asked Jenna for help."

"Well we can't do much about it now. Go grab a bottle of bleach and a scrubbing brush and clean up what you can while your dye sits." Laura instructed as she picked up some of Josh's dirty clothes and tossing them in the basket.

Josh sighed and did as he was told, scrubbing at the floor to get the dye out so the bathroom would look less like a murder scene. After cleaning up the bathroom and himself, he rinsed the dye from his hair. The warm water cascaded over his head as he watched the water change from red, to pink to finally clear.

"There we go." Josh said to himself as he towel dried it off. He felt confident. What was in that hair dye?

He pulled on his hoodie and skinny jeans before making his way downstairs, his sister gasping at his new hair color.

"Wow Josh! You look really sick." Ashley said, looking up from her phone. Josh grinned as he spun around to let her see all sides.

"Thanks." Josh said and grinned, grabbing his backpack. He threw his snapback on his head before going towards the door. "Tell mom I'm going over to Jenna's." He said before leaving.

Josh jumped on his bike, peddling through half melted snow. It was safer than driving at this point. Sand lined the sides of the roads and he passed by neighbors shoveling their yard. Funny enough that's where he found Jenna, out on her porch with Debby. Her father was shoveling snow as the two girls drank hot chocolate.

Josh pulled up into the driveway, his bike sliding a bit on the icy concrete.

"Hey Josh!" Jenna waved from the porch. Debby cuddled tighter into the blonde as Josh walked up the porch.

"Your dad's not gonna make me help him this time is he?" Josh said watching Jenna's farther scoop the last of snow away from the driveway.

"Nah I think he's almost done. Oh hey here comes Tyler." Jenna said, Debby perking up and looking at the driveway.

Tyler drove his car over, despite the fact the roads were still icy but his mother had made sure to put snow tires on his car.

Josh's breath hitched as he watched Tyler get out, getting lost in the way he ran his fingers through his hair. It was like he was suddenly magnetically being pulled to Tyler, like he just suddenly couldn't get enough of his boyfriend.