You'll Love the Dessert

🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭

"Hey Josh." Brendon said beside the blue hue who was getting books out of his locker.

"Hey Brendon. How are you since last night?" Josh asked as he closed his locker and slung his back pack over his shoulder.

"I'm fine, I can handle my liquor." Brendon said and bit at his thumbnail. "I wanted to apologize about what happened happened after the game."

"It's fine I um..I wanted to talk to you about it." Josh said and hugged himself for comfort. "You won't tell anyone right?" He asked.

"No I'm not that big of an asshole. I mean, have you met Tyler's mom?" Brendon said and Josh laughed a bit and nodded.

"Yeah she's interesting." Josh said and thought back to Mrs.Joseph in the art room. He didn't know if he really hated her anymore, but he sure didn't trust her.

"If I had known you were gay I probably would've asked you out sooner." Brendon said and sighed. Josh felt bad for momentarily forgetting that Brendon had a thing for him.

"I'm sorry Bren, I mean I didn't really know I was gay. I still don't know if I'm gay? Maybe bi? I'm just..."

"In love. Yeah I can see it on your face when you talk about him." Brendon said and Josh blushed slightly.

"Are we cool?" Josh asked holding his hand out and Brendon smiled before taking his hand.

"Yeah we're cool." Brendon said and shaking Josh's hand. The bell rang and Josh had to pull his hand away to start walking to class.

"Hey aren't you gonna be late?" Josh asked as he walked away.

"Nah. I'm skipping with Sarah today. Gonna take her out for coffee." Brendon said and waved at Josh before going out the doors.

Josh hoped that what Brendon had would last.

*****

Tyler sat at the back of the room in their history class. Him and all of his basketball buddies. They mostly just cut up and messed around, being charismatic enough for the teacher to just roll her eyes.

Tyler wadded up a piece of paper and tossed it at Josh, accidentally hitting him in the head with it. His teammates snickered and Tyler shot Josh an apologetic look when he turned around, slightly annoyed.

The blue hue glared at Tyler as the brunette motioned Josh to open the wadded paper. Josh rolled his eyes and leaned over in his seat, grabbing the rolled up paper on the ground. Josh's face flushed pink as he read what was written on it.

Come over for dinner, you'll love the dessert ;)

Josh crumbled up the paper and tossed it in the garbage. Tyler waited for a response from Josh. Finally, without turning around, Josh gave him a thumbs up. Tyler grinned. He couldn't wait.