Halloween

👻👻👻

👻👻👻

"No I don't want to be a demon. Or an angel. Those are so overused. Not a cat either." Josh huffed as him, Jenna, Debby, and Tyler walked up and down the Walmart Halloween aisle.

"You'd look good in just about anything." Tyler said causing Josh to blush.

"I think I'm gonna be Misty." Debby said grabbing the Pokémon costume from the rack. "Oh my god Jenna you should be my togepi!" She squealed.

Jenna cocked her eyebrow and shook her head, making Debby pout.

"Pleaaaaaase, you don't has to wear an egg, just wear a dress with the shapes on it. People will know especially if we're together c'mon pretty please." Debby begged and Jenna sighed, finally caving.

"Fine I guess so. Since you're so enthusiastic." Jenna said and Debby kissed Jenna's cheek happily.

"What were you thinking?" Tyler asked and Josh shrugged.

"I'm not sure." Josh said flipping through some costumes. "Kinda wanna be a merman."

"You're not worried about looking, I don't know..." Tyler trailed off, and Josh sighed.

"Sometimes I like sparkly things Tyler." Josh said and Tyler held his hands up.

"And that's completely okay. I'm just wondering if you're ready for that." Tyler said and Josh relaxed when he realized what Tyler was saying.

"I'll be fine. Besides I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was gay except for me. It won't be a shocking." Josh said picking up some blue body glitter and Halloween makeup.

"I'll be a pirate." Tyler said picking up an eyepatch.

"And you're sure we're not doing a couple's costume?" Josh teased and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Just get your stuff goof and c'mon." Tyler said and Josh happily trailed behind him.

*****

"Damn Josh if looks could kill I'd be dead." Jenna said as she finished painting patches of scales on his face. Josh looked absolutely stunning, not to mention incredibly sexy.

He had decided to go without a shirt, showing off his lean muscles. The mermaid sparkly leggings he was wearing were tight in all the right places. The body glitter and special effects made him look like a walking merman.

"My Mom would kill me if she found out we're going to Brendon's party." Josh said and Jenna shushed him.

"That's why you're not saying anything. I told her we were going to the haunted maze in the next town over. She won't expect us back until late." Jenna said and Josh raised his eyebrows. "Don't judge me."

"Alright Togepi." Josh said and Jenna smacked his arm as he laughed. Jenna wore what Debby begged her too, which was a form fitting dress with Togepi's patterns in it. It was actually kinda pretty. The doorbell rang and Josh grabbed Jenna's hand as they ran downstairs.